Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Big Dick Spell

How retarded do you have to be to fall for this shit and spend 240 bucks on this crap

How retarded do you have to be to fall for this shit and spend 240 bucks on this crap
You can also just vibrate runes Fehu, thurisaz, and odhala into your base chakra ( assuming your 3rd eye and all chakras are open)

You can also just vibrate runes Fehu, thurisaz, and odhala into your base chakra ( assuming your 3rd eye and all chakras are open)
Wow, and how big did your dick get after doing all that bullshit?

Wow, and how big did your dick get after doing all that bullshit?
I haven’t tried it, as my dick is average size, but the fehu rune rules vitality, thurisaz rules strength and drive, and odhala rules ancestry. Base chakra rules base desires like sex, so in theory it should work well. Maybe you can ask others if they try it.

I made a thread where we create to form of Lord Sanctificatus, god of the incels. Your input would be greatly appreciated

Last edited:
I haven’t tried it, as my dick is average size, but the fehu rune rules vitality, thurisaz rules strength and drive, and odhala rules ancestry. Base chakra rules base desires like sex, so in theory it should work well. Maybe you can ask others if they try it.
Why don’t you try it then? Don’t you want a bigger dick? if you believe all this shit then why don’t you conjure yourself a gf and escape your inceldom?

Why don’t you try it then? Don’t you want a bigger dick? if you believe all this shit then why don’t you conjure yourself a gf and escape your inceldom?
The answer to this is complicated, but basically, everything is vibration, think of it like strings on a guitar. The universe/god/energy or whatever you want to call it, likes entropy, so there are different pitches on the guitar strings so that more “ songs” ( energy combinations which manifest as life experiences) can be played. In order for the higher vibrations to exist, like chad’s hedonism, there has to be lower vibrations, like inceldom. Personally, I believe in the multiverse, because it makes sense when you look at it through the lens of entropy. If the universe wants maximum entropy, then splitting itself into many facets ( gods) would make sense. These gods then split themselves into more facets ( humans) and then these humans are divided by vibrational state. With this in mind, a multiverse containing infinite realities makes sense, because you would have maximum entropy at all times. I am personally working on perfecting a ritual to travel through this multiverse as to attain my desires. It’s been a long process, but I’ve been very close before, and trust my own abilities and my gods to get me through it.