Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious You can get pussy using love spells

• Thread starter Michael W. Ford
  • Start date
All this studying and rituals - where are your results mang?

I basically emulated what I say in this video, except I used green ink, as green is the color of money/growth

Where the bitches, mang?
You can either use magick to make yourself more attractive, or you can use it to manipulate someone directly. I applied at a dollar tree to get in proximity to a short autistic girl that works there. I need to learn her full name, birth date, and a picture. It will take some time to get these things.

is hoodoo hood voodoo

is hoodoo hood voodoo
Voodoo is related to Hoodoo. Hoodoo is a magick system created by African American slaves. Voodoo was created by Haitian slaves that were brought to Louisiana. It's like a fusion on Haitian Vodou, and Hoodoo. Voodoo is darker than Hoodoo.

You can either use magick to make yourself more attractive, or you can use it to manipulate someone directly. I applied at a dollar tree to get in proximity to a short autistic girl that works there. I need to learn her full name, birth date, and a picture. It will take some time to get these things.
You have a lot of projects going on.

This nigger OP was rightfully banned before but no we gotta be all about that forgiveness and shit now while he posts his stupid foid-tier horoscope occult bullshit everywhere

(lmao) Amazing

Wouldn't want to get known for doing this weirdo shit already seen as weird