Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Get some pussy spell

• Thread starter Michael W. Ford
  • Start date
Michael W. Ford

Michael W. Ford

-
Spell instructions

You will need 2 red candles. I would personally buy red pussy, and dick figure candles, from my local botanica. First cleanse the items with smoke.. Get into the lust spell casting state of mind.. force yourself into a trance through yogic breathing. Then charge the items with your intent. Hold the candles in your right hand and hold it to the moon.. imagine moon light hitting the candle, imagine the moon light charging your candles. Carve your full name, and date of birth on one candle with a red thumb tack, and carve the name,, and birthday of the girl you want to fuck. You can alternately carve a detailed description of the kind of girl you'd want to fuck, and they spell will draw in a random bitch fitting the age, and physical description you carve in the candle. This version has a much higher success rate.
It's alot easier to draw in a random hoe, than to draw in a oneitis. Get some pink quartz crystals, some crushed pink quartz, red rose pedals, cat nip, and red thread. Set the two candles on wood. If you have access to a natural place, you can also use a flat piece of stone. Coat the candles in virgin olive oil. Then coat the oily candles with the crushed pink quarts. Now sprinkle catnip on the candles, and around them, and in-between them. Tie the candles together with red thread. Light the candles, and stare at the flame as you do so, meditate while staring at the flame. Once you have entered the trance state, stare at the flame, and vividly imagine the girl coming to you. Day dream,Visualize her, allow your imagination to run wild. Visualize every sexual dead you want to perform on hear. Say aloud that you will fuck her, declare it. Seal the spell with "I will it". You need to have total confidence I the spell. You have feel like it already worked when your doing it. You have to feel her already fucking you. Doubt, an skepticism will botch the spell. Also, casting a spell with the intention of testing msgick will introduce double intent, which will Also fuck up your spell. Forget about the spell once your done, and go on with your life. If you performed the spell properly, it will materialize, and she will come to you. Once she does. Write her name on the bottom of your barefoot, and stomp on the dirt, exactly 5 times. That way she will submit. You will now have your own sub slut. Your welcome

Spell instructions

You will need 2 red candles. I would personally buy red pussy, and dick figure candles, from my local botanica. First cleanse the items with smoke.. Get into the lust spell casting state of mind.. force yourself into a trance through yogic breathing. Then charge the items with your intent. Hold the candles in your right hand and hold it to the moon.. imagine moon light hitting the candle, imagine the moon light charging your candles. Carve your full name, and date of birth on one candle with a red thumb tack, and carve the name,, and birthday of the girl you want to fuck. You can alternately carve a detailed description of the kind of girl you'd want to fuck, and they spell will draw in a random bitch fitting the age, and physical description you carve in the candle. This version has a much higher success rate.
It's alot easier to draw in a random hoe, than to draw in a oneitis. Get some pink quartz crystals, some crushed pink quartz, red rose pedals, cat nip, and red thread. Set the two candles on wood. If you have access to a natural place, you can also use a flat piece of stone. Coat the candles in virgin olive oil. Then coat the oily candles with the crushed pink quarts. Now sprinkle catnip on the candles, and around them, and in-between them. Tie the candles together with red thread. Light the candles, and stare at the flame as you do so, meditate while staring at the flame. Once you have entered the trance state, stare at the flame, and vividly imagine the girl coming to you. Day dream,Visualize her, allow your imagination to run wild. Visualize every sexual dead you want to perform on hear. Say aloud that you will fuck her, declare it. Seal the spell with "I will it". You need to have total confidence I the spell. You have feel like it already worked when your doing it. You have to feel her already fucking you. Doubt, an skepticism will botch the spell. Also, casting a spell with the intention of testing msgick will introduce double intent, which will Also fuck up your spell. Forget about the spell once your done, and go on with your life. If you performed the spell properly, it will materialize, and she will come to you. Once she does. Write her name on the bottom of your barefoot, and stomp on the dirt, exactly 5 times. That way she will submit. You will now have your own sub slut. Your welcome
No spell for ur face

I don't need your name to torture you thousands of miles away.
What’s up pussy? I thought you put me on ignore because you couldn’t handle me anymore? Torture me you say? What a funny joke, keep on cursing me you little bitch and see what happens. Absolutely nothing.

OP is a fucking fraud and snake oil peddler. No doubt he is gonna link you to one of his stupid magic sites where you pay for spells and shit and get scammed

How is this abusive retard still hear @Fat Link ?

Your the one fucking with me.i don't go out of my way to insult people like you

I'm trying to help people

OP is a fucking fraud and snake oil peddler. No doubt he is gonna link you to one of his stupid magic sites where you pay for spells and shit and get scammed
:feelskek:

Bwhaha, obviously his unable to be banned spell wasn't in effect.

Based thread tbh. As an incel/truecel, this is the only solution to escape inceldom. Only fools will underestimate the power of magic.