Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel You are the best looking you will ever be, RIGHT NOW

IronMike

IronMike

Overlord
★★★★★
No point in looksmaxing, its like trying to stop the titanic from sinking with a bucket

Guy on my facebook, this photo was taken in 2008.

1910159_1049321638807_1454_n.jpg

Now look at him
30725619_10105307924144379_8633687054477164544_n.jpg

Last edited:
Now he is a fatcel = volcel

jfl at letting yourself go fat, low body fat is giga important

Your teenage years and early twenties are your entire life. After that it's truly over.
Daily reminder you've missed out on everything and now you're becoming old.

Even for this chadlite it’s over, for me is gigaoverer.

Your teenage years and early twenties are your entire life. After that it's truly over.
Daily reminder you've missed out on everything and now you're becoming old.
This so much. Only youth matters.

Young women would rather fuck a 7/10 20 year old guy than a 30 year old gigachad.

At 30 you will only get chubby 25+ year old single mothers at best even if you looked like a 30 year old Brad Pitt. Agepill is the hardest pill to swallow.

No wonder these slags keep filing for divorcerape

It's the most important part of appearance besides hair tbh.

I still don't get how people get fat.
It's so simple as to how not to get fat, and even if you get fat, just eat less.
The human body is so complicated and yet fat gain/loss is the easiest thing to understand. Calories in, calories out.

Norwood reaper got him. Weight is irrelevant now.

This tbh...if he lost weight and maybe cut his remaining hair of he could slay again.

obnoxious
Go ER

It's so simple as to how not to get fat, and even if you get fat, just eat less.
The human body is so complicated and yet fat gain/loss is the easiest thing to understand. Calories in, calories out.
Exactly, this is not a rocket science

I just don't understand how a person who used to be skinny can look in the mirror and think to themselves that their current weight is ok.

Do they not notice it because it takes place over time or...

a lot is genetics. When I try to lose weight I constantly feel incredibly hungry and think about food 24/7 and can´t sleep at night because of hunger.

I could easily eat 15k+ calories everyday and still feel hungry.

It takes an incredible amount of self discipline for me to stay at a healthy weight. I´m always hungry.

His confidence dropped

There’s literally no going back from the agepill

No point in looksmaxing, its like trying to stop the titanic from sinking with a bucket

Guy on my facebook, this photo was taken in 2008.

1910159_1049321638807_1454_n.jpg

Now look at him
30725619_10105307924144379_8633687054477164544_n.jpg
OMG WTF

The only thing that didn't change is his ear

This is another proof that some fat people have a hidden Chad bone structure under the fat. Not every fatcel is volcel tho, only a fatcel with a Chad skelet underneath the fat is volcel..