Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] You are NOT subhuman

• Thread starter Deleted member 19546
  • Start date
What do you seriously expect when you say "women's standards are too high"?

By saying that you're setting an objective metric standard and affirming to them they prefer the superior options.

Instead you should say "you're close-minded" or call their standards "irrational tastes" which will force them to actually think for a good REASON WHY they think like that.

Instead of buying into their worldview and adopting their value system, QUESTION IT! DO NOT reinforce it by calling yourself "subhuman" or "manlet".

WHY should you be considered unattractive? Realistically, how do your physical features REALLY affect your PHYSICAL day-to-day life? ALWAYS ASK THIS

Does the shape of your eyelids or chin for example affect your ability to do your job? Probably not. Every taste or preference they have should be QUESTIONED! ALWAYS! And argued about, because a lot of preferences are BULLSHIT and come from Judaic influence through mass media and education.

A lot of it is TAUGHT behavior through social engineering.

Leftists KNOW it's a real thing and they are always trying to change the way they speak and use language for political purposes, but WE don't do that!

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Supreme Incel Commander in Chief
★★★★★
73d 3h 37m
Women's likes = evolution and natural selection inkwell.
Men's likes = misogyny.
:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

ADepressedVirgin

ADepressedVirgin

mrkittycel
★★★★
48d 35m
most people are incapable of independent thought and rely on herd mentality to condition and guide their lifestyle and beliefs to fit a narrative.

These feminists and soys are too far gone to be capable of thought beyond what they already think they know.

DarthSpectra

DarthSpectra

Banned
-
10d 22h 45m
That's a great statement

NaserOric

NaserOric

Komandant Armije BiH
24d 11h 42m
Subhumans are maybe 5-10% of the males, not more than that.

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
126d 10h 0m
High IQ cope

soymonkcel

soymonkcel

Trying to reach longevity escape velocity.
★★★★
31d 3h 48m
Fearofeight said:
Instead of buying into their worldview and adopting their value system, QUESTION IT! DO NOT reinforce it by calling yourself "subhuman" or "manlet".

WHY should you be considered unattractive? Realistically, how do your physical features REALLY affect your PHYSICAL day-to-day life? ALWAYS ASK THIS
I'm pretty healthy ngl :dafuckfeels:

You're right.
Fearofeight said:
Leftists KNOW it's a real thing and they are always trying to change the way they speak and use language for political purposes, but WE don't do that!
They really do warp language to seize their goals, but I think you are overrating their self awareness.

Deleted member 30248

Deleted member 30248

i fucked your mom and sister
-
9d 12h 36m
wow i did everything you said and i got laid! thanks a lot bro!
tell me something i dont fucking know.
you should tell these to bluepilled cucks but they wont understand anyways. violence is the only solution.

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
179d 13h 22m
Fearofeight said:
Does the shape of your eyelids or chin for example affect your ability to do your job?
yeah, cos HR departments are often filled with foids and they rate job applications based on photos :feelshaha:

but yeah, I agree, imagine if people called foids useless trash for having small boobs or some other unimportant shite

dirtykombatcel

dirtykombatcel

dropkicks for equality
★★★★★
30d 5h 29m
This is a very narrow-minded view of things. By this principle, we shouldn't care about physical traits at all, yet they are literally the most important thing to us on a BIOLOGICAL level, not just on a SOCIAL level.

Your looks matter the most for an infinity of reasons. Reasons you can't always just put your finger on, it's shit our brains have figured out along thousands of years.

D

Deleted member 19546

Self-banned
-
60d 6h 9m
dirtykombatcel said:
We shouldn't care about physical traits at all

Didn't say that.

dirtykombatcel said:
yet they are literally the most important thing to us on a BIOLOGICAL level, not just on a SOCIAL level.

Ok then prove it. On a case by case basis.

dirtykombatcel said:
Your looks matter the most for an infinity of reasons. Reasons you can't always just put your finger on

"God's existence simply cannot be comprehended rationally by human beings"

FemoidsGTFO

FemoidsGTFO

KHHV Supremacist
-
63d 10h 35m
Copexodius Maximus said:
Men's likes = misogyny.

Diocel

Diocel

A soup for one, please.
★★★★★
300d 17h 14m
How can you call yourself a man if you're short?

dirtykombatcel

dirtykombatcel

dropkicks for equality
★★★★★
30d 5h 29m
Fearofeight said:
Did you seriously come on an incel forum to ask someone to PROVE why looks are of most importance? I'd spend some time gathering studies again because I had to do the same for another lowiq recently but not in the mood for it.

Fearofeight said:
"God's existence simply cannot be comprehended rationally by human beings"
I said they matter for an infinity of reasons because they affect every single corner of your life, directly or indirectly. Looks do not only affect romantic life, they can destroy everything about your life. And yes, I admit I was wrong, you CAN put your finger on most of these effects with enough effort.

Fearofeight said:
Didn't say that.
"you're close-minded"
"irrational tastes"
This is what you think about anyone having standards, it's natural that I made that direct assumption. Of course I agree about women's standards being skyhigh, but saying that having standards is inherently "irrational" or "close-minded" is straight-up retarded.

By this principle, if you don't think very far in the future and think half-logically, there is no point for anyone to have ANY physical standard. Yet everyone does have at least some sort of standards for their future partners and that's fine. Having SOME standards is fine, having women's level of standards isn't.

G

ghettocel

Greycel
19d 18h 8m
Diocel said:
speak shit like a foid

Diocel

Diocel

A soup for one, please.
★★★★★
300d 17h 14m
G

ghettocel

Greycel
19d 18h 8m
Diocel said:
How tall are you?
5'8 , and yes, it's over. But i will not define myself based on the requirements of women

Genetic Dead End

Genetic Dead End

Unfiltered sadness. AcneScarCel.
51d 2h 36m
But I’m literally a subhuman.

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

★★★★★
73d 3h 37m
dirtykombatcel said:
Did you seriously come on an incel forum to ask someone to PROVE why looks are of most importance? I'd spend some time gathering studies again because I had to do the same for another lowiq recently but not in the mood for it.
I think he means that just because women are more attracted to looks, doesn't mean it is the most important thing biologically.

Fearofeight said:
Aren't looks correlated with IQ, wealth, nutrition, genetics, hormone levels, and a bunch of other stuff?

Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
103d 14h 10m
You're right, by calling ourself subhumans and manlets we validate the women's
"I don't like you because my biology says so"

LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

when your life is not your own
★★★★★
167d 14h 2m
Diocel said:
guns don't care about height

THE TRUE HONKLER

THE TRUE HONKLER

卐 Snuff Artist 卐
★★★★★
32d 11h 5m
ADepressedVirgin said:
most people are incapable of independent thought and rely on herd mentality to condition and guide their lifestyle and beliefs to fit a narrative.

These feminists and soys are too far gone to be capable of thought beyond what they already think they know.

Deleted member 26884

Deleted member 26884

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
91d 20h 53m
Even incels find me ugly :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Deleted member 24256

Deleted member 24256

moving to woods #2035
-
53d 17h 23m
Amen brother crying because I’m 5’7” will get me nowhere.
Instead I grind everyday and I’m planning to fulfill my dreams here on Earth until I meet Jesus.
I said a similar thing in a post and I got a 30% for bluepill, so much negativity on this site, and people wonder why they are sad.
If it comes down to the time to ascend I’m sure you could my brother good luck
Diocel said:
I have a penis

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
61d 16h 29m
Fakecel thread, I am actually subhuman.

D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-
71d 10h 47m
Copexodius Maximus said:
Men's likes = misogyny.

This

Lbanez1

Lbanez1

Russiancel
-
2d 3m
Ugliness is disease, it is a sign of diseased body. Your genes are damaged, and that's why you're ugly, every human including you, subconciously feels that. What is considered beautiful is normal. Here's how normal human looks. if you're not looking like him, you're not normal.

Attachments

• j1.jpg
    j1.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 140
Last edited:
D3X

D3X

i have but one purpose to cease it
77d 2h 24m
so basically remain ignorant in the face of objective reality . Yeah no :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

D

Deleted member 19546

Self-banned
-
60d 6h 9m
dirtykombatcel said:
but saying that having standards is inherently "irrational" or "close-minded" is straight-up retarded.

How so? You seem to take them for granted, any fickle wish or opinion women have, you treat it like some deep ultimate judgement. You do not even question, instead if I do, you do their work for them, trying desperately to justify their opinions as truth and make me feel bad.

Women prefer white guys over asian guys, this is proven by statistics, does thst make Asian guys subhuman and genetic defects? No.

Everything is irrational until proven rationally, EVERY taste women have should be QUESTIONED, they shouldn't be able to feel free or comfortable having standards, they should be made to feel they have to justify themselves. Put them in the spotlight, question question question. If they are right they can prove and argue it, case by case.

They should feel socially inadequate for having their meme standards, they should be made to feel WRONG and be SHAMED for it, their discourse of entitlement should be completely disrupted.

Leftists, feminists use these tactics against us, WE DON'T, here we validste and reinforce female's beliefs and call it "scientific blackpill" how fuckng gay.

Copexodius Maximus said:
Aren't looks correlated with IQ, wealth, nutrition, genetics, hormone levels, and a bunch of other stuff?

I am athletic, healthy, intelligent. Irrelevant of femoids opinion on my looks.
Lbanez1 said:
Ugliness is disease, it is a sign of diseased body. Your genes are damaged, and that's why you're ugly, every human including you, subconciously feels that. What is considered beautiful is normal. Here's how normal human looks. if you're not looking like him, you're not normal.

So Asian peoole are genetic garbage, because they are picked less by women.
RREEEEEEEEE said:
Fakecel thread, I am actually subhuman.

You're a LARP

Last edited:
JosefMengelecel

JosefMengelecel

Proud advocate of räpe, incest, and pedophilia
-
135d 22h 53m
I never understood the people who unironically call themselves subhuman because of foids. It’s the foids fault that her standards are too high. You should be blaming them of denying you of a basic human right

EyesAreSoCold

EyesAreSoCold

Overlord
★★★★★
188d 20h 21m
Fearofeight said:

By saying that you're setting an objective metric standard and affirming to them they prefer the superior options.

Instead you should say "you're close-minded" or call their standards "irrational tastes" which will force them to actually think for a good REASON WHY they think like that.

Does the shape of your eyelids or chin for example affect your ability to do your job? Probably not. Every taste or preference they have should be QUESTIONED! ALWAYS! And argued about, because a lot of preferences are BULLSHIT and come from Judaic influence through mass media and education.

Based. I also dislike the use of the word 'subhuman' when referring to non attractive men, it's basically playing into the feminists hands.

Based-nearcel

Based-nearcel

Lonely .-.
-
9d 17h 53m
Attractiveness is a good indicator of health and IQ

D

Deleted member 19546

Self-banned
-
60d 6h 9m
Based-nearcel said:
Attractiveness is a good indicator of health and IQ

"Attractiveness" is too vague, specify.

Based-nearcel

Based-nearcel

Lonely .-.
-
9d 17h 53m
Fearofeight said:
"Attractiveness" is too vague, specify.
Looks as they are described in looks theory ( symmetrical face, jawline, height, etc )

happiless

happiless

Overlord
★★★★★
119d 11h 45m
Subhuman is a fitting term for us.

• Humans reproduce. We're ugly enough to not reproduce = subhuman
  • Humans have the qualities of looks, social skills and intellect. If you're way below average in looks and aren't above average in the other qualities = subhuman
Not saying the term subhuman objectively means anything, just that's it's a decent way to describe myself and many incels. Calling foids subhumans for being less capable than men doesn't make sense either, since they're objects meant for breeding. It's a term for men, and arguably for other races if you're a fan of race coping

LittleDarkAge

LittleDarkAge

I have no mouth and I must scream
★★★
21d 16h 1m
We're subhuman in the sense that society treats us that way. It's not that I consider myself or incels to be objectively "lesser" than anyone else

Incline

Incline

SEA is my only hope, failing that I kill myself.
★★★★★
75d 21h 7m
Fearofeight said:

Thanks boyo :dab::dab::dab:

D

Deleted member 26923

Banned
-
28d 11m
Copexodius Maximus said:
Saw the video, but I don't understand the lyrics JFL. Never began.
You just need to know that despite getting mlions from this band and it's'songs, the leader(bald Guy) married a single mom 5 years older than him JFL.

It's INDEED over.

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

★★★★★
73d 3h 37m
Fearofeight said:
I am athletic, healthy, intelligent. Irrelevant of femoids opinion on my looks.
It might not apply to you, but in general it's a statistical trend.
I guess it means bad genes usually come in packages.
VincentVanCock said:
You just need to know that despite getting mlions from this band and it's'songs, the leader(bald Guy) married a single mom 5 years older than him JFL.

It's INDEED over.
He is bald and has brown eyes. Never began for him

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
56d 20h 10m
Fearofeight said:

I agree. I’m tired of living in this world where getting rejected is perfectly fine because of my face. You all give women too much credit which is part of the reason their ego is through the fucking roof.
BlkPillPres @BlkPillPres thoughts?

Last edited:
Snowstormhigh

Snowstormhigh

Death Awaits
★★★★★
67d 5h 12m
Appetite4Destrction said:
wow i did everything you said and i got laid! thanks a lot bro!
tell me something i dont fucking know.
you should tell these to bluepilled cucks but they wont understand anyways. violence is the only solution.
D3X said:
so basically remain ignorant in the face of objective reality . Yeah no :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Solo Disident

Solo Disident

Senior Mentalcel
★★★★★
8d 7h 22m
JosefMengelecel said:
I never understood the people who unironically call themselves subhuman because of foids. It’s the foids fault that her standards are too high. You should be blaming them of denying you of a basic human right
I agree.
I've never considered myself a subhuman even thought they've treated me like one sometimes.

If you are really ugly, well they are trash people. i mean trash. Doesn't matter how they look, they have poison instead of blood.

I fall into this traps sometimes too. Don't call yourself sub-humans. If anything foids are sub-males, this Im sure.

JosefMengelecel

JosefMengelecel

Proud advocate of räpe, incest, and pedophilia
-
135d 22h 53m
Solo Disident said:
I agree.
I've never considered myself a subhuman even thought they've treated me like one sometimes.

If you are really ugly, well they are trash people. i mean trash. Doesn't matter how they look, they have poison instead of blood.

I fall into this traps sometimes too. Don't call yourself sub-humans. If anything foids are sub-males, this Im sure.
Foids are the ones who are closer to being subhumans. They don’t have any empathy or feelings and he’ll they probably don’t even feel pain. The only flaw we have is that we are ugly. That’s it

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★
54d 4h 53m
You can say or think whatever you want, it will change nothing.

You will still be treated like a subhuman. You might still get respect (like I do) but you will never achieve happiness. So you are considered, for all women and a portion of the men, just a subhuman, even if you are not. But its enough people to make your life bland.

OwlGod

OwlGod

Magna Est Veritas Et Prævalebit
★★★★★
110d 6h 44m
watcher said:
You can say or think whatever you want, it will change nothing.

You will still be treated like a subhuman. You might still get respect (like I do) but you will never achieve happiness. So you are considered, for all women and a portion of the men, just a subhuman, even if you are not. But its enough people to make your life bland.

/thread

Why is this even pinned, it's pure bluepill

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★
54d 4h 53m
I always knew I was not subhuman, but why does that even matter? Do you know who are the real subhumans? Thugs who are in prison, who point guns at other people's faces to get money. These subhuman apes who deserve a bullet in their heads have girlfriends, wives and children, and here I am.

I wish I could personally murder every single REAL SUBHUMAN who are these thugs who make other people's lives miserable but I can't. They will have more fulfilling lives than any of us will ever have.

PPEcel

PPEcel

truecel, studentcel, 21
★★★★★
166d 23h 26m
cope. everything about me is objectively inferior, there is no reason why it is good to have skinny wrists

D

Deleted member 19546

Self-banned
-
60d 6h 9m
Copexodius Maximus said:
but in general it's a statistical trend.
I guess it means bad genes usually come in packages.

You are talking about genetic syndromes, which 99% of people here don't have. People here are just facially unaesthetic or short, it's not that hard to end up that way and it's not 100% genes