Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You are literally a cuck if you don't hate Chads more than Stacies.

Where do you guys live ? chads are 10x more cocky and bigger pricks than normies. Absolutely obnoxious douchebags who brag about who many different girls they fucked.

normies orbiting and WKing isnt the reason why you can't get your looksmatch, normie isn't slaying your girl. Chad is.

there is always super pretentious vibe in chads, always

I hate them with a burning passion.

nah chads may be loud but they view us so insignificant that they dont bother with us. disregarding us altogether is better than starting shit with us just to compensate for being mediocre and trying to impress foids. also i have never ever seen chads dealing with sub 6s in a sexual manner in my life nor have i heard anything about it. normies on the other hand orbit and WK for foids. this inflates their own perception of their SMV thus making them believe they can hit above their weight and they go for far above their looks match. even if it didnt, the fact that they partake in such cuckoldry is enough to piss me off.

also whens that mixedpill coming boyo?

nah chads may be loud but they view us so insignificant that they dont bother with us. disregarding us altogether is better than starting shit with us just to compensate for being mediocre and trying to impress foids. also i have never ever seen chads dealing with sub 6s in a sexual manner in my life nor have i heard anything about it. normies on the other hand orbit and WK for foids. this inflates their own perception of their SMV thus making them believe they can hit above their weight and they go for far above their looks match. even if it didnt, the fact that they partake in such cuckoldry is enough to piss me off.

also whens that mixedpill coming boyo?
When I stop being a lazy ass :feelscry::feelscry:

blackpill destroyed me bro
im depressed 24/7, cant even focus on movies anymore

When I stop being a lazy ass :feelscry::feelscry:

blackpill destroyed me bro
im depressed 24/7, cant even focus on movies anymore

just PM the studies/stats lol. ill analyze it for myself.

2 people are to blame.

cucks, who let womens nature run without repercussions.

and women, who are slaves to their biological conditions and let them sacrifice their morals, virtues, and purity.

I dont hate anyone tbh

just PM the studies/stats lol. ill analyze it for myself.
I will go through it, give a couple of days,
i'd first find them in pdf folder.

first of all its low iq thread, second i hate whole society that means chad and stacy equally

Hating everyone works for me

Same

@13k I kinda hate both equally but I'm more skewed towards hating stacey and women in general more, here's the difference, chad fucks down because he has realistic standards, women mostly only fuck up because they have unrealistic standards, we don't need less chads, we need more women who have chad's standards, so in that sense I think women are more at fault, can we really fault chad for having realistic standards, I think its more logical to hate women more for having unrealistic standards.

Chads existence wouldn't matter if women weren't selfish and had realistic standards

I hate foids and cucked normalfags more than Chad.

Chad will fuck almost anything whereas Stacies will not.

Where do you see Chad's worshipping here?

translation: "i'm still in my early 20s" lol

it's all rigged, who cares

besides there's plenty of people younger than me as well as in my age range and they act all edgy and shit.

i hate everyone equally

Chads never told me I was an ugly subhuman that shouldn't even talk to them.

Stacies, however.....

Chad is not the enemy, the enemy is and always has been the beta cuck enablers.

It's mostly chads' fault that most of you guys are incels and cant attract women in your league.
I disagree.
I only put people at fault, when their own personal actions disadvantage others.
Just like its not 'my own fault' that I was born with shit genes, I can't blame Chad for being genetically gifted.

It's like people working for Bing, and blaming Google for the fact that Bing is an inferior, unused search engine.
"If it wasn't for Google, most people would settle for Bing".
Nah, just accept that Bing sucks ass, and delivers inferior search results.

One thing that I dislike about Chad is his impure, promiscuous lifestyle, fucking all the stacies. And I'd like to think that I would behave differently if I was in Chad's shoes, but truth be told, I'd probably behave the same..

its not chad's fault he is on the opposite side of the same coin. his genes allowed him to be blessed while ours allowed us to be cursed. females are the ones who decide who is cursed or blessed so it is their faults

This.

Chad have all offer so it's not theirs fault.

The problem is that every foid wants chad.

WTF are you on about. Chad does not decide if we have sex or not, women do. Pull your head out of your ass.

Chad is just doing what we’d all be doing if we were born tall athletic and GL.

My best friend is a chad. There's good chads and there's bad chads. Same goes for normies. The people you should show real animosity towards are men who pump and dump, regardless of it they're chad or not. Men are much more aware of their actions than women. They have the ability to think with their brain instead of their penis, if you are actively pumping and dumping and not encouraging monogamous relationships as a man you are part of the problem.

Chads aren't the problem. Marxism, Promiscuity, lack of traditionalism, etc are the problem.

Women are basically children who have been given too much freedom, men who encourage of this whether they're a chad or not are the real enemy.
Dsfuisivdfnigfsagr

its not chad's fault he is on the opposite side of the same coin. his genes allowed him to be blessed while ours allowed us to be cursed. females are the ones who decide who is cursed or blessed so it is their faults
Fpbp