Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

10-17 girls are more Chang only than Chad only

Top Red Garnacho

Top Red Garnacho

Waiting for Allblueeeee return
-
I've noticed that these younger women in India as far as I know are more interested in cute Changs over Chads and masculinity Changs, If their taste doesn't change after they grow up, rice smv might increase. What do you think

I hope the jews somehow brain wash women into liking curries so that we'll have better reputation.

Israel and India are already considered good friends, but to prove it I hope the jews do something like I said above

Doesn’t matter, they both mog

I've noticed that these younger women in India as far as I know are more interested in cute Changs over Chads and masculinity Changs, If their taste doesn't change after they grow up, rice smv might increase. What do you think
No k-pop changs don't get much attention I think. And even if they do, we shouldn't aspire to be like them because they have no masculinity. They have ZERO brow ridge and flat maxilla! Total neoteny. I rather be ogre than neotenous rice.

Israel and India are already considered good friends, but to prove it I hope the jews do something like I said above
I hope the jews somehow brain wash women into liking curries so that we'll have better reputation.

Curries need to have at least one redeeming quality in order for the Jews to be able to boost our SMV, even if they wanted to. They were only able to boost niggers and chinks SMV because niggers have big dicks and chinks have prettyboy appeal. Meanwhile curries have nothing.

I understand this sentiment, your avg jew definitely doesn't want anything to do with Indians but their leaders act like they care about us, and the jews at top anyway want racemixing, so why not encourage more Indian X xyz race instead of always using blacks. Honestly I don't even want baby non Indian women, I'm asking this just to get a good reputation globally.

I've seen some currywhores in Korea on tiktok.

I've seen some currywhores in Korea on tiktok.
why would kpop fag changs go for pajeetas?? when superior mayo becky slut is ready to give up the punani??

why would kpop fag changs go for pajeetas?? when superior mayo becky slut is ready to give up the punani??
cause white foids are harder to get. they are chang only while curryfoids will go for even average looking korean men

chinks don't mind light-skinned brown girls. as long as they're not too dark they will get with them