Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Yesterday I saw a group of 4 girls(I almost cried)

• Thread starter Misogynist Curry 卐
  • Start date
Misogynist Curry 卐

Misogynist Curry 卐

Loves to fap to pawgs
★★★★★
I was going to home and saw these 4 girls looking at me, no not with disgust but like it looked they were intrested in me. Not only they were looking at me but making eye contact too. I made eye contact with each of them. I almost cried. Because it's the first time I experienced something like this. If I was a normie or chad, I wouldn't give a shit about this, but since I am lonely socially inept dude whose existence doesn't matter to anyone, it's very special to me.

Usually girl are cold with me.
Also sorry for this:feelsrope:

Foids like daggers went through my heart
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Just cause You get looked at by girls randomly don’t mean they like you, trust me
Perhaps, but It was a very special moment for someone like me:cryfeels::cryfeels: