Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

yearly reminder: If you don't fuck a girl upon the first meeting, it ain't gonna happen

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
6fvnnw1j7gh11.png

Red

which is why status copes, NT copes, and all copes other than being good looking are pathetic.

JFL at men who think they have a chance when women are very aggressive and direct with guys they wanna fuck

How would you know that I cant make you cum? :chad::chad::chad:

put ragefuel tag tbh, whore deserves to suffer

the world would be a much better place if all parents beat their daughters.

low iq thread

How did men let things get that bad. It's insane how non-Chad men are a HUGE majority and still let that happen.

That’s more like a dickpill tbh. What she’s saying is if u meet a guy who passes the minimum looks threshold to have access to your holes , give him access ASAP to see how his dick game is instead of 3 dinners then sex, only to find out he has a small dick

Dick game = dick size. There’s nothing more to sex than having a big dick . Normies cope by saying use your fingers, tongue, go into a a rhythm, etc.. it’s all cope for having a sub 8.5x6.5

6fvnnw1j7gh11.png

View attachment 88243

which is why status copes, NT copes, and all copes other than being good looking are pathetic.

JFL at men who think they have a chance when women are very aggressive and direct with guys they wanna fuck
I've been preaching for years that women make it very clear to you when they want your dick. They cut straight to the chase and don't pussyfoot around the issue.
Oh, and here's a little secret: If your date consists of going to dinner with her, she ain't gonna fuck you. The last thing a foid wants to do when she plans on fucking Chad is to stuff her face and look bloated naked.

This is what it looks like

Is this what men find beautiful these days? Disgusting.

Tbh, I’ve been on heavily female dominant forums in the past (way back) and this is not true for all. This has to do with personality. Some chicks are high T aggressive types.

Last edited:
that's why I hate foids. god damn,when this world will collapse ??

Come here baby 8 inchs on your face

I hope an abusive Chad batters her face in.

How did men let things get that bad. It's insane how non-Chad men are a HUGE majority and still let that happen.
I think this is just the beginning, it will getting worse. Most men are bluepilled and women are half of the population. The only way would be for all men to agree with a sharia, but that will never happen all men want to be whiteknights with foids. And remember that very soon Iran will be destroyed like siria , theres a lot of irani whores who are rising and confront their goverment. The degeneracy will be global.
This is what it looks like

View attachment 88417

Is this what men find beautiful these days? Disgusting.
ugly face, 6/10

Last edited:
Itsover has a sex on first date or it's over policy. Fully agreed

I just wanna be nice to her and respect her body by never touching it. It's her body so she can have sex with whoever she likes (even if I'm dating her) we have to get rid of this patriarchal mindset. I will be supportive of every decision she makes. I'll let her sex-buddy use my condoms if he can't afford any.

This is the painful truth
If you meet a girl and don't fuck her that night it will never work out. That is just how whores (i.e. all females) are hardwired.

I've known plenty of girls who preach and shout at the heavens they will wait until marriage or they don't want a relationship until after college. All these same girls I grew up with all got pumped & dumped by Chads. The majority in middle school with a few stragglers losing their virginity in high school. NO GIRL is a virgin in college unless she skipped grades.

Then after they get pumped & dumped they have a bad view on men and relationships forever. Thus leaving you to soothe their baggage and needs. The cuck. The beta provider.

But I dont want to. I want romance, and fucking after more meetings, not in first one, like animals :/