Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

xxxtentacion is shot dead

averageblokecel

averageblokecel

Life is constant fuark when blackpilled
★★★★
Just another nobody.

Another one to add to the FBI crime statistics.

One hit wonderboy

He would be posting here if it wasnt for his fame. RIP

I literally can't distinguish all those nigger rappers. Lil whatever

all praises to st.blackops2cel(PBUH)

His death hasn't been confirmed yet.

https://www.edmsauce.com/2018/06/18/xxxtentacion-dead-shot/

It looks like he isnt dead yet

Emergency dispatchers have been heard saying that XXXTentacion was in a comatose state and has is being transported to a Level 1 Trauma Center.

Shooters fled the scene in a black Dodge Journey. The rapper has been involved in domestic disputes with his former girlfriend, which has landed him in jail on more than one occasion.

Last year he was jumped in Los Angeles, which caused the artist to increase his security detail.

No further information is known on his condition. We will continue to update this article as developments are made public.

Fuck man, listening to some of his sons was a massive cope for me :(

I listen 30 seconds of this clown song and I throw up in my mouth a bit from sadness on how mainstream music has been become these past 2 decades.

damn..

he ded
he is gonna become a legend now..

he fell off when he hit mainstream...

it was (((them)))

Always shitty to see someone younger than you go :trepidation:
Wasn't a fan of his music at all, but it is what unironically got me back into producing
Kinda surprised since his music wasn't gangster trash, but more akin to ranting about anxiety and depression

damn, unexpected
well... maybe I'll be meeting him in hell sooner than I thought

DgAdSHLWkAEv8 51

Niggers killing each other no shit that's yesterday's news.

So weird hearing about people younger than you dying

A guy who was in the same area as XXXTENTACION when shot is currently snitching on himself on Instagram. They even have the Red Mask that the shooter has.

Damn at first I thought xxx was a typical mumble rap and scream rapper but after I listened to his album he released I started yo like his music a lot. He def had some potential

A guy who was in the same area as XXXTENTACION when shot is currently snitching on himself on Instagram. They even have the Red Mask that the shooter has.

hahahahahhahahahahahahahha no way
they must want to be caught for some reason?

JFL @ ppl crying about this faggot being killed. As if he was anything special, he deserved what came to him.

This is what happens when you run the thug game to get laid

Damn man, he was trying to change his life. This is why I try to avoid primitives. They kill for the simplest thing.

Fucking beta cucks and feminist always bringing shit up. If people bring up a woman's pass if she was recently gunned down, there be a shit storm. Just like how we can't talk about a slut's pass when she makes an accusation.

JFL this idiot. Leftist identity politics frequently cause them to eat their own.

Last edited: