Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

xxxtentacion is shot dead

Subhuman degenerate deserved it

A guy who was in the same area as XXXTENTACION when shot is currently snitching on himself on Instagram. They even have the Red Mask that the shooter has.

dudes want attention more than women nowadays jfl

Social media gave the stupid and degenerates the ability to spread their nonsense and get validation.

Just as I heard one of his songs the other day for the first time. What a coincidence.

hahahahahhahahahahahahahha no way
they must want to be caught for some reason?
For some reason I think you are European.
Here in America, many blacks are thugs and they will do anything to show the world that they are thugs. They will literally post on social media them committing crimes, especially if its just smoking drugs.

JFL @ ppl crying about this faggot being killed. As if he was anything special, he deserved what came to him.

giphy.gif

May there be future killings of swine as well

wasnt expecting this, his music was shit but wasnt a bluepilled cuck, so rip
cringe holy shit the comment section on his yt vidz "i am literally crying" what a bunch of pussies

Last edited:
atleast he will have people to mourn his death while you die alone JFLLLLLLLLLLL

Another degenerate wiped off the streets.
FB1914FB D622 4926 BC9D 553D4A61ED7D

View attachment 22146
indeed, I've read this on discord
"Apparently from what I've heard on other discords he "traps women in bathrooms and beats them so bad they're hospitalised while his bodyguard aims a gun at people to stop them interfering""

Nice he's dead

wasnt expecting this, his music was shit but wasnt a bluepilled cuck, so rip
cringe holy shit the comment section on his yt vidz "i am literally crying" what a bunch of pussies

there was a post on reddit, "No matter what happened, dont harm yourself because of this" glad normies are delusional enough to kill themselfs from this shit lmao

there was a post on reddit, "No matter what happened, dont harm yourself because of this" glad normies are delusional enough to kill themselfs from this shit lmao
LOL hurting youself for some ramdom nigger

"Apparently from what I've heard on other discords he "traps women in bathrooms and beats them so bad they're hospitalised while his bodyguard aims a gun at people to stop them interfering""

Nice he's dead
Ew, I expected this level of white knight cuckoldry from Reddit, but not from here. Celebrating some random guy's death because he beat a woman is peak cuckoldry, consider necking yourself.

Just another nobody.
One hit wonderboy
Good riddance.
Rot in Piss
giphy.gif

May there be future killings of swine as well
View attachment 22146

Nice he's dead
Ew, I expected this level of white knight cuckoldry from Reddit, but not from here. Celebrating some random guy's death because he beat a woman is peak cuckoldry, consider necking yourself.
Remember, guys, it's totally not cucked to enjoy hearing about Chad beating women that will literally have you beat up and demonised because they thought you were taking creepshots of them, even though you didn't.

Remember, guys, it's totally not cucked to enjoy hearing about Chad beating women that will literally have you beat up and demonised because they thought you were taking creepshots of them, even though you didn't.
Retard

Maybe I'm am a mysogynist but I don't go around beating women like I don't go around beating anyone
lol I'm not white knighting believe me, if anything I'm celebrating that a degenerate nigger has died, but to be fair it does seem like white knighting

View attachment 22153
Maybe I'm am a mysogynist but I don't go around beating women like I don't go around beating anyone

lol I'm not white knighting believe me, if anything I'm celebrating that a degenerate nigger has died, but to be fair it does seem like white knighting
What do you think I said, lmao? I think beating women is wrong; I was being sarcastic and telling hawk that it's cucked to like a Chad because he likes beating women.

What do you think I said, lmao? I think beating women is wrong; I was being sarcastic and telling hawk that it's cucked to like a Chad because he likes beating women.
ah ok sorry

I'm honestly surprised that anyone over the age of 16 actually gives a fuck about any of these shitty soundcloud rappers but I guess I'm just square.

Have some respect for him. Yeah some of you guys didn't like him or hate him but try not to show how much of a dickhead you are. His music helped a lot of people around here including me. Talking bad about a dead man isn't good for your health, especially such a young soul.
atleast he will have people to mourn his death while you die alone JFLLLLLLLLLLL
^

Last edited: