Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Wtf is this bitch stupid. I told her to come Netflix and chill on my chadfish. She wants to bring snacks to my house??

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
Wtf she hasn’t even met me and is acting like we been couples for months.

Ppl usually meet at a coffee shop for first date and she wants to bring fucking snacks to watch Netflix.

How should I stand her up. I am thinking of making her come to a nice restaurant with a extra large bag of cheetos or something that will put everyone attention on her.

4C36E99B 0131 4362 9108 4E7002123D86

Is this the same girl who was talking about the 14 yr old chad?

Make her go to a crack house and then call the cops so she gets arrested

I don't get the point of this post exactly. What's so noteworthy about a foid wanting to satiate her beloved chad?

I don't get the point of this post exactly. What's so noteworthy about a foid wanting to satiate her beloved chad?
She thinks she's worth more than a quick fuck

Netflix and chill is basically have sex all night. Her implying snacks is her wanting to bond with him and ask stupid questions.
Wtf she hasn’t even met me and is acting like we been couples for months.

Ppl usually meet at a coffee shop for first date and she wants to bring fucking snacks to watch Netflix.

How should I stand her up. I am thinking of making her come to a nice restaurant with a extra large bag of cheetos or something that will put everyone attention on her.

View attachment 177203
Send her out of town OP

She thinks she's worth more than a quick fuck

Netflix and chill is basically have sex all night. Her implying snacks is her wanting to bond with him and ask stupid questions.

Send her out of town OP
Yes I'm aware of the meaning of nexflix and chill :chad:

truer words have never been said

What dating apps are you using to find these foids? and how are you avoiding your profile app from getting deleted?

What dating apps are you using to find these foids? and how are you avoiding your profile app from getting deleted?

Dude your signature made me cringe so hard my face fucking collapsed in on itself.

Overly entitled slut.

JFL, she says "I love you" at the end and has never even met you.

Proof that foids don't know the meaning of love and can never be truly loyal to their partner.

The Chadfiishpill is invincible

The amount of attention foids give to random Chads :feelsree: :feelsree:

tell her to meet you at the local slaughter house and to bring a human sacrifice that should get the hint across to her.

I find all of them on tinder or bumble they work the best. From their add them on snap chat
tell her to meet you at the local slaughter house and to bring a human sacrifice that should get the hint across to her.
I know a perfect plan. I am gonna send her to a club.

she is very anxious and hates loud environment. Hates being alone at social places. I’ll pretend to be drunk and ask her to come in cluband make her sit there alone while she watches other ppl

How can someone be so lowIQ to let themselves get strung along for a couple of months? Its like getting hired for job that you never show up or get paid for yet thinking you are employed.

Cliffs: Sad.

I find all of them on tinder or bumble they work the best. From their add them on snap chat

she is very anxious and hates loud environment. Hates being alone at social places. I’ll pretend to be drunk and ask her to come in cluband make her sit there alone while she watches other ppl
Pretty good. Either that or make her go to some kind of concert. Club sounds good though cause she'll get hit on by random sub-8s.

Pretty good. Either that or make her go to some kind of concert. Club sounds good though cause she'll get hit on by random sub-8s.

I am gonna send her to a club that has lots of curries and blacks. she said her type is 6’3 good loookg broad guys so let’s bring some diversity in her life

I am gonna send her to a club that has lots of curries and blacks. she said her type is 6’3 good loookg broad guys so let’s bring some diversity in her life
Send her to some horrible part of town and live text her asking her where she is/what she is doing. Maybe do a periscope stream. Hopefully she gets raped or kidnapped.

How can someone be so lowIQ to let themselves get strung along for a couple of months? Its like getting hired for job that you never show up or get paid for yet thinking you are employed.

Cliffs: Sad.
Lmao foids are stupid when it comes to chad tbh their brains don’t work

Are we ignoring the fact she says "i love you" to a random tinder guy she dont fucking know?

It's amazing how affectionate she is even though she hasn't even had the chance to meet you; it's like you were dating for years. Incredible insight into human psychology. Fuck this scam earth tbh.

It's amazing how affectionate she is even though she hasn't even had the chance to meet you; it's like you were dating for years. Incredible insight into human psychology. Fuck this scam earth tbh.
she says "i love you" to a random tinder guy she dont fucking know
Fuck this world

Thanks for another daily does of Aviciifuel, bro, you never fail at that @Reddit_is_for_cucks

Your chadfish game is on point OP idk how to describe it but your dialogue is really natural and convincing

JFL, she says "I love you" at the end and has never even met you.

Proof that foids don't know the meaning of love and can never be truly loyal to their partner.
It's a funny world we live in...

I wish to be as based as you one day holy shit

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back