Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I ascended with the happiest ending that ever existed on this forum (my final post)

• Thread starter Copexodius Maximus
  • Start date
That's alotta effort for a prank bro

dumb and dumber thread GIF

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IBS-6s0vo8I

Thanks for destroying my whole day.

Blue eyed blonde Chechen?

Holy shit that story seemed to good to be true. Fuckong foids why they are not like this

Looks like this is going to be my last post here. I’ve been talking to this blonde hair blue eyed girl from Chechnya.

She knocked on my door one day and told me she just recently came to Canada, and that our grandparents knew each other. They didn’t know that my parents had passed away, and I would be the only person at home. So I called her grandpa (who I met before) and confirmed her story, and he told me she would need a place to stay until she can get on her feet here.

I told her she would have to pay rent and live in the basement, but I got her a online job due to connections. Everyday she would come into my house, clean the whole place up and cook me food. She eventually stopped wearing her hijab around me and let her blonde hair just flow freely. Then when she tried to give me rent one day, I said that she did more than enough work around the house that she can just live for free.

Then she shocked me at what she said next. She admitted her feelings of love for me, and that she had always loved me ever since she met me as a child. This is ironic cause I didn’t even remember her before this, just her grandpa. But then she showed a picture of us standing next to each other with a bunch of other kids when we went to visit them long ago, and it all came back to me. She was an annoying family friend that I had to meet when I was younger.

She then took out a diary little girls had and she showed it to me, and it contained random passages about how one day she wants to be with her love again, and I would acknowledge her. I used to be good looking as a kid and was charismatic, but now I’m not good looking. Although I had been looksmaxxing for the last few years, cleared out my acne, fixed my subhuman eye shape, took daily showers (srs), personality maxxed, fixed my facial asymmetry where one eye was lower than the other, and gained muscle (although I’m still overweight).

I tried to blackpill her and expose her, but she told me I’m tall, rich, and that my face is literally good looking and I can lose the extra weight whenever. It was the first time anyone ever complimented me in my life, and I had the biggest smile on my face like an idiot. We embraced for like an hour straight at that point, and it was as if God finally gave me some compensation for all my struggles after all the years of rotting of loneliness. The fact she loved me since we were kids is a dream come true.

We ended up going to my bed and we had sex 5 times that night. Found out we are having a kid now, and I’m going to probably convert to Islam to marry her. This is truly the best ending that could have happened here. Thank you all for the wonderful years of coping on this forum, and I hope you all can ascend one day as well.
He turned gay and killed himself

this april fools ban is lasting long asf man :smonk: no cap

JFL. Banned for an April Fools joke.
@based_meme clown world shit
He got banned as an April fools joke for his April fools joke
Did the moderators seriously ban him for an April Fools Joke?
:worryfeels:
Moderators you just incarcerated an innocent man for his jesting.
Release this poor man , he was an innocent angel he will always be remembered.
Lol

Happy April fools
this april fools ban is lasting long asf man :smonk: no cap
Mods? I think it’s time to bring him back home. April Fools already ended :worryfeels:.
Pal. I don't think this guy was kidding. Home boi got sent on a way ticket to the normie realm.
it was requested
Requested

@Transcended Trucel OP got banned for an April Fools’ joke.

when you get unfair treatment EVEN on incel forums whERe nobody knows your real name nor can they see your face, that’s when you know you’re an absolute truecel.

Truecels get unfair treatment whERevER they go. There is no safe haven for them.

Absolutely ovER

Last edited:
> banned
> went into too much detail
> jewish

I wonder how much a blonde blue eyed girl costs at the local brides market in Chechnya

After that we took a cab to her home and we had sex 15 times, after the alcohol went off my system i learned that *she* was a *he* but with makeup.
:lul: :lul: :lul: .

I don't see a ban appeal from him, it's probably true.

JFL did he really get banned for this april fools joke??? :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I wish i could have such elaborate and detailed dreams .

I am glad you are banned foo even if your post's a LARP.

you can run, you can hide but you can’t escape.

nigga still banned
that's a shame

nigga still banned
that's a shame
It's setting up an April Fool's joke for next year: that he got banned for an April Fool's joke this year for his April Fool's joke.

fixed my facial asymmetry where one eye was lower than the other,
You got me until here.
You can't change that,unless you do an orbital box osteotomy, but it's very difficult and risky.Not many doctors do this and it's pretty much Impossible.

You got me until here.
You can't change that,unless you do an orbital box osteotomy, but it's very difficult and risky.Not many doctors do this and it's pretty much Impossible.
:lul: :lul: :lul:
You were the only person to mention that obvious troll. Glad someone actually caught onto that.