Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Write something you've always wanted to do with a girl (besides sex)

Go on walks.
Go to pools.
Walks in the park.
Relaxing in the park.
Relaxing outdoors while the sun is setting.
Talk.
Play video games.
Talk about video games.
Talk about music.
Hug.
Kiss.
Snuggle.
Sleep with (this isn't sex).
Cuddle.
Go shopping with (we would have the same likes and dislikes).

Have civil debates with (as in usual quarrels and arguments over something you might with a friend).
Example: Both of you like Superman and you both debate on who's the best Superman villain.
Both of you like Smash Bros and both of you debating on the best character/fighter.
Not actual fights and arguments.

Wow...you have such a giving & generous personality...can't figure out why you inkwell?

Cliffs: oh yeah...your face.

Yeah, I would like to have a woman I can cuddle with every night under the moonlight and hold her as she falls asleep within my arms as we warm each other against the breeze of an A/C. Or holding hands while walking down a beach or lying together on the grass and she rests her head against my chest and stroke her hair as we gaze at the deep blue sky and the clouds drifting by and talking about whatever we want to talk about. Also, a French kiss would be nice.

Why should i want to do anything with them other than sex

For what people have told me, sensation when she cuddle on your cheast while falling sleep, is fucking brutal.

Lay in bed and watch some movies or series together

I'm a big music person, so I've always wanted to share headphones with a foid