Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Write something you've always wanted to do with a girl (besides sex)

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
I've always wanted to walk with a girl holding hands. It doesn't matter where, it could be on the street, the beach, the desert, anywhere, I'd just like to know how it feels like to hold hands with a girl as you walk peacefully.

Foids are only good for sex but in all seriousness prob just drink with a foid.

I wanna do 69 with a girl but with me being the bottom.

Make out in class

To destroy her driver licence because females should not be allowed to drive.

You mean something romantic?

Have a deep conversation.

Could be. Or something you see couples do or activities that you do alone and want o share with her.

The only thing I wanna do with anyone where gender matters at all is sex.

If I was a chad, I would proudly reject a stacy and proclaim my MGTOW Monkmode lifestyle with a loud, heavy bass, booming voice that sounds like a thousand djinn.

Hang out with the chick

Psychologically destroy her via humiliating rejection if i was a Chad.

Cuddle in a couch, snuggle in blankets. Have her rub my shoulders and kiss me.

Just spending time together and being given affection.

Last edited:
Go on a road trip and fuck in a comfy hotel after a long day driving
:(

watch a horror movie by ourselves in the dark.

I've always wanted to walk with a girl holding hands. It doesn't matter where, it could be on the street, the beach, the desert, anywhere, I'd just like to know how it feels like to hold hands with a girl as you walk peacefully.
i have always wanted to do cute cuddles.Does tongue kissing count as sex?

I just want to softly hold a girl close to me in bed and tell her how much she means to me, maybe rub her head/back/etc and make her feel loved. All I ever wanted was to feel loved, and to make a girl feel the same way.

Go to a nice sit down restaurant. I can’t go to a restaurant alone.

Have her get me a beer and a sandwich while i watch the red soxs...

Jk.

Have a nice Thanksgiving dinner at home.

Suicide pact
Go harris and klebold

Came to high school class together

Watch a movie, play strip poker or watch her get hit on in a bikini or low cut top knowing she’s loyal. I do all these things alone.. watch a movie alone, play poker naked and watch chad with bikini girls.

Going on vacation. Seeing couples while you are alone on vacation is absolutely suifuel.

Go to forest, climb into tree, and sit there

Hypothetically speaking, I would like to beat the hell out of her for being such a cheap slut.

Apart from sex, holes don't have anything to offer. So, nothing I expect.

In my bluepilled healthy days - to keep her protected and to come home to her and my child and hug both of them

After blackpilled - all i know is pain ...i will probebly use her as a sex slave for strangers to screw for 200 $ hour ....and than kill the bitch

Ha.. good times good times :)

spend all night talking, go on a hike in a forest, lay in a ryefield together
I watch too much anime ngl

Cuddle while falling asleep.

Go for a walk during night and spend all the time on talking and having fun.

I want to do the gifs that @Ugly_equals_Death posts

Go to the cinema

Go to the gym

Kissing, cuddling, going on hikes or exploring nature together, being strength mogged by her, having her playfully tease me, but I better not go on so this post isn't misconstrued to be worship, or that I somehow expect any of this.

Also,
Suicide pact

I'd want to to watch some tv shows with her. Maybe binge some horror movies idk.

I have fantasized about playing Pokémon together with my gf sitting on my lap.

Taking a bath together or visiting a water park. It's important to me that what we're doing includes h2o

beat her with belt and nake her cry
If I was a chad, I would proudly reject a stacy and proclaim my MGTOW Monkmode lifestyle with a loud, heavy bass, booming voice that sounds like a thousand djinn.
woke. it would be great to lead on femeale.s then when they comfess to tou. loudly proclaim tour hate for them and tellen yourMGTOW for life. deeing them cry would be wic. wven better would be to upload it on twitter for the soyboys to rage

Do you have any idea how gross having a girl's shitty asshole in your face will be?
I would probaly not be thinking of it that way if this happened and would probaly be too turned on to care.

I would probaly not be thinking of it that way if this happened and would probaly be too turned on to care.
I don't know how, man. Your nose is literally in her asshole if you're eating her pussy in that position. I don't think virgins appreciate how disgusting girls' parts are.

I don't know how, man. Your nose is literally in her asshole if you're eating her pussy in that position. I don't think virgins appreciate how disgusting girls' parts are.
Depends on the person I guess.