Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would your perspective on life and the blackpill change if you got a terminal illness?

Divergent_Integral

Divergent_Integral

Spastic ricecel, heightmogged by 99.74% of men
★★★★
Let's suppose the doctors told you that you had only one more year to live, max. Would that change anything about how you relate to your inceldom?

For me personally, I think it would render inceldom more or less irrelevant. It would of course dash any lingering residual hope I had of ascending or finding "love". Other than that it wouldn't change much, I suppose. I'd still try and continue enjoying my copes, as far as health and financial means would allow. I'd put my affairs in order (easily done as I have very few affairs) and would tell my family I love them. Finally, I'd quietly await the end, which must come for all of us, sooner or later.

Last edited:
not rly the same thing but I almost got arrested once and had to be questioned by police and shit and I remember thinking then about how my usual incel life (just sitting in bed all day browsing forums and playing video games) seemed idyllic and how I wished not having sex or a gf was my biggest problem at the time

not rly the same thing but I almost got arrested once and had to be questioned by police and shit and I remember thinking then about how my usual incel life (just sitting in bed all day browsing forums and playing video games) seemed idyllic and how I wished not having sex or a gf was my biggest problem at the time
Arrested for shitposting in ID?

Let's suppose the doctors told you that you had only one more year to live, max. Would that change anything about how you relate to your inceldom?

For me personally, I think it would render inceldom more or less irrelevant. It would of course dash any lingering residual hope I had of ascending or finding "love". Other than that it wouldn't change much, I suppose. I'd still try and continue enjoying my copes, as far as health and financial means would allow. I'd put my affairs in order (easily done as I have very few affairs) and would tell my family I love them. Finally, I'd quietly await the end, which must come for all of us, sooner or later.
I love how all of us already are in this situation but don't realize it. Its just 50 years instead of one. The only difference being the urgency, which would change nothing since I already live like a NEET.
Arrested for shitposting in ID?
Arrested for harassing biperlos

I love how all of us already are in this situation but don't realize it. Its just 50 years instead of one. The only difference being the urgency, which would change nothing since I already live like a NEET.
High IQ observation.

I would blow all my money on hookers and cars.