Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would your perspective on life and the blackpill change if you got a terminal illness?

Divergent_Integral

Divergent_Integral

Spastic ricecel, heightmogged by 99.74% of men
★★★★
18d 24m
Let's suppose the doctors told you that you had only one more year to live, max. Would that change anything about how you relate to your inceldom?

For me personally, I think it would render inceldom more or less irrelevant. It would of course dash any lingering residual hope I had of ascending or finding "love". Other than that it wouldn't change much, I suppose. I'd still try and continue enjoying my copes, as far as health and financial means would allow. I'd put my affairs in order (easily done as I have very few affairs) and would tell my family I love them. Finally, I'd quietly await the end, which must come for all of us, sooner or later.

Last edited:
Broly

Broly

Anime Girl Connoisseur
★★★★★
91d 6h 24m
there are some things that id do that I wouldn’t do before:feelsdevil::ahegao::feelsohh:

Divergent_Integral

Divergent_Integral

★★★★
18d 24m
Broly said:
there are some things that id do that I wouldn’t do before:feelsdevil::ahegao::feelsohh:
Such as?

Broly

Broly

Anime Girl Connoisseur
★★★★★
91d 6h 24m
shii410

shii410

Hapa Dating Strategy
★★★★★
327d 9h 16m
not rly the same thing but I almost got arrested once and had to be questioned by police and shit and I remember thinking then about how my usual incel life (just sitting in bed all day browsing forums and playing video games) seemed idyllic and how I wished not having sex or a gf was my biggest problem at the time

Divergent_Integral

Divergent_Integral

★★★★
18d 24m
Languishingrn

Languishingrn

Mïłk Çöñśúmėr
★★★★
34d 9h 23m
shii410 said:
not rly the same thing but I almost got arrested once and had to be questioned by police and shit and I remember thinking then about how my usual incel life (just sitting in bed all day browsing forums and playing video games) seemed idyllic and how I wished not having sex or a gf was my biggest problem at the time
Arrested for shitposting in ID?

Caesercel

Caesercel

Just pass me the rope already
★★★★★
197d 16h 16m
Divergent_Integral said:
Let's suppose the doctors told you that you had only one more year to live, max. Would that change anything about how you relate to your inceldom?

For me personally, I think it would render inceldom more or less irrelevant. It would of course dash any lingering residual hope I had of ascending or finding "love". Other than that it wouldn't change much, I suppose. I'd still try and continue enjoying my copes, as far as health and financial means would allow. I'd put my affairs in order (easily done as I have very few affairs) and would tell my family I love them. Finally, I'd quietly await the end, which must come for all of us, sooner or later.
I love how all of us already are in this situation but don't realize it. Its just 50 years instead of one. The only difference being the urgency, which would change nothing since I already live like a NEET.
Languishingrn said:
Arrested for shitposting in ID?
Arrested for harassing biperlos

Divergent_Integral

Divergent_Integral

★★★★
18d 24m
Caesercel said:
I love how all of us already are in this situation but don't realize it. Its just 50 years instead of one. The only difference being the urgency, which would change nothing since I already live like a NEET.
High IQ observation.

Notorious Inkler

Notorious Inkler

I CÄN'T KREMPI
★★★★★
71d 12h 13m
I would blow all my money on hookers and cars.

Divergent_Integral

Divergent_Integral

★★★★
18d 24m
Notorious Inkler said:
I would blow all my money on hookers and cars.
Indeed, why not?

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8