Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would your parents and relatives treat you better if you were handsome

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
I have up to 10 siblings, my siblings (male and female) are very handsome, even above average based on physical appearance and they enjoy absolute love and validation by my parents and all other relatives, but i am the only one who gets avoided and despised, even tough i have a very good personality.

It’s because i am physically unattractive, so people don’t really like me, not even my own parents. I always was the black sheep of my family, i was the one who got accused of doing something bad, even tough i didn’t do shit.

I was the only one who got beaten, my father once hurt me so bad, he forced me to truancy (not going to school), because i had dark marks all over my body (also on my face).

Because he and my mother beat me for hours with feats and a stick and the funny part is, i didn’t even do what they accused me of, i was innocent.

Surprise surprise, the ugly one in the family is the black sheep, welcome to the world of lookism, where your physical attractiveness decides whether you are a good person or not.

Of course. My foid sister is treated much better, besides doing absolutly nothing. Her room is a total mess. It looks like sereotypical "loser" room but it belongs to my sis

Of course. My foid sister is treated much better, besides doing absolutly nothing. Her room is a total mess. It looks like sereotypical "loser" room but it belongs to my sis
She’s a female, so no matter what she does, she’s a Queen and shit AHAHAHAHAH :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I feel you. My older sister is better looking than me and gets all the attention, although I'd argue I've achieved more in life even if it's just a little

Im oldcel. Fam are dead to me, even my bullies are dead rotting in grave. I outlived the bully, last laughs. Let the dead bury the dead so I can be free. Less eaters anyways.

Ah, you are ready to move past the Shay Files?

Nice. Mother told me, "You have quick reflexes like your father"

She also told me, "I think you look more ape-like than me"

Ya. Cunt in the photo resembles my half-aunt, who had a young son so she could enjoy praise and attention from relatives(One-upping my younger half-cousin).

Ask my half-cousins...they are naturally attracted to Dark Triad males.

A few years ago, someone told me why I had never heard of a certain person.

Mother was always deeply depressed when I was a young child. I knew my maternal grandfather better than my maternal grandmother(I met her around the age of ten and learned her name).

10 whores? Filthy.

I met my maternal grandmother when I was 10.

Everything would be better if I were handsome

Im oldcel. Fam are dead to me, even my bullies are dead rotting in grave. I outlived the bully, last laughs. Let the dead bury the dead so I can be free. Less eaters anyways.
Are you above 50 ?

I feel you bro ffully. i am on medication (seroquel) and it stopped these voices and helped me stop suffering so much. I know these are jewpills but they really did help me fr.... i do recommend u see a professional about this, because for me it got to a point i was aggresive towards everyone before and tried to kms swallowing 30 paracetomols because this shit wasnt worth living with on top of inceldom. fucking not looking fofr sympathy ik no one gives a shit about me and idc so dont hate on this reply please...

Yes, like everyone else in this world I think

Yes, like everyone else in this world I think

Re: Where did Latin American come from?

UnsourcedAnon

Png

#184813661Saturday, March 05, 2016 3:09 PM CST
Simple. They have been tainted with inferior "Amerindian" DNA. It is quite comparable to mulatto hybrids. Various parasitic groups also have remnants of Polynesian DNA. It is quite repulsive.

Re: if the age is on the clock, shes ready for the co_k :^)
Unsourced_Anon

Png

#190266129Wednesday, June 01, 2016 7:20 PM CDT
Perhaps you do not understand how to read clocks? I presume that you are a Mulatto, given your stupidity.

Re: I'm a white crayon.

Pump_Kin
Png

#190457403Saturday, June 04, 2016 5:15 PM CDT
Crayons provide a very interesting analogy: The "white" crayon itself provides additional beauty to other colors by brightening them. The "black" crayon likewise darkens the colors and defiles them.

Re: What are the Only 2 Things in Georgia?
Pump_Kin
Png

#190771970Wednesday, June 08, 2016 9:36 PM CDT
Negroid imbeciles & Caucasian victims.
Re: I wish literally anyone cared for me
Pump_Kin
Png

#190781202Thursday, June 09, 2016 12:05 AM CDT
"your parents care for you" No, they regret having such a useless sack of flesh as the thread creator in their presence. Suicide may resolve your issue.
Why Are The Violent Bonobos Still Alive In America?
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#200544560Tuesday, October 25, 2016 6:05 PM CDT
The United States was constructed through a coalition of Caucasoid intelligence/labor. Yet, Negroid individuals have used the guise of leftism to inoculate Caucasian media with "guilt" propaganda, for the purpose of receiving undeserved resources. This also includes complaining about "unfair opportunities" despite having the highest reception of "assistance" services of the entire U.S population. Statistically-speaking, they are most violent of the ethnic groups within the U.S; they regularly claim that Caucasian males are "weakling white boys" and speak about conquering the vulvvea beautiful and Intelligent Caucasian women in their "music" videos, which convey Caucasian women as mere pleasure objects. Chicago, Illinois is an example of their violence rate. They breed at very-rapid rates and propagate pathogens such as HIVE throughout society with ease. They are intellectually-cripled from birth and cannot function sufficiently within Caucasian society, which results in their violent "BLM" riots and assault on races who are more progressive than they are. Why are these feces-like creatures allowed to live?
Re: [ Content Deleted ]
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#200544762Tuesday, October 25, 2016 6:09 PM CDT
" WE were actually use different colonies" Those sub-chimps never managed to build a colony; they lived from the scraps of White labor and assaulted any White woman that mistakenly slithered into the American jungle.
Re: i just had mcdonalds the first time in like 5 years
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#200544972Tuesday, October 25, 2016 6:14 PM CDT
I am sorry that you chose the path towards obesity.

They definitely would

Yes they help the beautiful people and sabotage the ugly people

Absolutely. You quite literally get shunned for being ugly these days. The genetic lottery really fucks people over.

I remember distinctly being treated very badly by my grandma and all my aunts because I was skinnier and shorter than my older brother/cousins. They would routinely humiliate me on that and praise/give a special treatment to my chad relatives. Imagine being blackpilled since age 4.