Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you vote Jeremy Meeks?

Would you want Jeremy Meeks to run for the US presidential election and win it?

• Yes

Votes: 15 46.9%
  • No

Votes: 17 53.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
M

Monk of Failure

Runaway Azkabanian.
-
I believe Meeks must run for it and win it because it won't only make the backpill globally recognised but will also send shock waves to normies making them realised about the truth. Altho' I ain't Whorican(which I am lucky of not being since whorican=officially cucked), I'd go to the US and try everything to get US citizen just to Meeks for the Blackpill.

Last edited:
Yes so soyciety collapses faster

I believe Meeks must run for it and win it because it won't only make the backpill globally recognised but will also send shock waves to normies making them realised about the truth. Altho' I ain't Whorican(which I am lucky of not being since whorican=officially cucked), I'd go to the US and try everything to get US citizen just to Meeks.
Meeks will turn the US into his own personal harem tbh ngl.

Right now foids want a minimum of Chad - when Meeks rules they will want Meeks tier Giga-Chad as a minimum
Its over

Right now foids want a minimum of Chad - when Meeks rules they will want Meeks tier Giga-Chad as a minimum
Its over
I know but it will make inceldom severe since vast numbers of normies will suffer just like us. Perfect for beta to uprise.

Fuck no
full

@Colvin76 what do ya have to say?

I know but it will make inceldom severe since vast numbers of normies will suffer just like us. Perfect for beta to uprise.
All the Betas will Jihadmaxxxx and revert civilisation back to the days when the sweet sweet PATRIARCHY ran supreme

I would love to have a convicted criminal as president. So much better then the unconvicted criminals we've had in the past.

Volcel if you wouldn't.

No.

I'd rather vote for someone whose agenda my interests align with.

JFL if you think everyone becomes blackpilled because a Chad (no matter his agenda) becomes president...

I would vote for him if his platform was sending all chads to (orange juice) concentration camps, himself included

Yes because that would be funny as hell