Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Would you posess meeks or a chad as a demon and live as a chad for the rest of your life as them?

I would sacrifice my soul to be Jeremy meeks

• Yes

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Norwegian genetic abomination
★★★★★
If you had the chance to become a demon that can posess people, Would you posess Meeks?

You could swap bodies with anyone even people on the streets, Would be the ultimate revenge.

With this you would have access to social things you normally wouldnt, You wouldnt be incel anymore.

Id throw away this incel body if it ment i could get a chad one.

Th 2288697942

Last edited:
Not really, If you were a demon, You could control another persons body and literally become them, You could choose anyone in the world to become and you could live the life of your dreams if you swapped bodies.

Id happily get rid of this incel body if i could inherit a chad one.

If you had the chance to become a demon that can posess people, Would you posess Meeks?

You could swap bodies with anyone even people on the streets, Would be the ultimate revenge.

With this you would have access to social things you normally wouldnt, You wouldnt be incel anymore.

Id throw away this incel body if it ment i could get a chad one.

View attachment 1087329

High-trust yuppie Chad, Meeks is a piece of shit along with the whores that give him money.