Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope would you tolerate inceldom if you had a friend group

would you tolerate inceldom if you had a friend group

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
RicecelBetabux

RicecelBetabux

Recruit
★★★★★
every time i go to the mall or anywhere to eat, im surrounded by normiefags who are living in social groups. IM SOOOO isolated in a sea full of socially connected people.

Being alone while surrounded by others is extreme suifuel, almost as brutal as inceldom.

I don't even think about the fact that I'm KHHV anymore, i just think about how im r/foreveralone with 0 IRL friends

i dont even have the basic platonic level of social connection dude :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I'm already 18, i spent all of high school sitting alone at lunch with no friends
now i am continuing the same life trajectory in university. I already look like an adult now, I never experienced youth!

forget about teen love, i'll never even experience teen friendship!!! :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Last edited:
only if they were in the same situation

I don't want friends tbh. I've hated every friend that I've ever had.

Honestly yes. If I had a close friend group I could play sports and video games with, and maybe the occasional get together. I would feel much better. I'm already going through inceldom completely alone anyway. Couldn't be much worse

I have good friends and still can't tolerate inceldom

I have a friend group and it still sucks being incel. Especially when everyone gets drunk and if it's only guys around. The discussion quickly turns of blowjobs and anal sex.

No, they all have gf and wives, when we hang out I'm the only single :feelscry:
Same here, i'm not the only one with a girlfriend. But most of my friends have girlfriends or fuck bodies.... I'm the only one that will forever be truly alone

People are shit

I'm not a cuck who wants to be with friends who are sexhavers or soon to be sexhavers while I rot alone so no

Last edited:
I cant fuck my male friends
I mean I could but that would be gay

I have a friend group and it still sucks being incel. Especially when everyone gets drunk and if it's only guys around. The discussion quickly turns of blowjobs and anal sex.
lol u think it wouldnt be even more brutal if there were girls around with the guys ?

Yes of they are incels too

every time i go to the mall or anywhere to eat, im surrounded by normiefags who are living in social groups. IM SOOOO isolated in a sea full of socially connected people.

Being alone while surrounded by others is extreme suifuel, almost as brutal as inceldom.

I don't even think about the fact that I'm KHHV anymore, i just think about how im r/foreveralone with 0 IRL friends

i dont even have the basic platonic level of social connection dude :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I'm already 18, i spent all of high school sitting alone at lunch with no friends
now i am continuing the same life trajectory in university. I already look like an adult now, I never experienced youth!

forget about teen love, i'll never even experience teen friendship!!! :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
No.

it doesn't make inceldom OK but it can be a good cope. It's nice to be involved in other people's things.

lol u think it wouldnt be even more brutal if there were girls around with the guys ?

If you go out in public, you're going to see girls with other guys regardless. If you are doing something with friends, at least you are getting something social out of it.

I would never trade a girlfriend for a group of friends. Hate to tell you, but homies over hoes is nonsense. In fact, if I had a nice, loyal girlfriend, I would rather spend all my time with her.

I find it very hard to believe that sociable inceldom is a thing, too many people here are just lying...
There is no meaningful separation between rapport and romance, men tend to respond better to other men if they're GL too.

Happier ? Yes
Happy ? No

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back