Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you stop a rape?

Would you stop a rape?

• Yes

Votes: 9 10.2%
  • No

Votes: 79 89.8%

• Total voters
Ok … the way I see it , is that could be someone’s mother . Could even be a brocel’s mother . Granted it’s a foid so at the same time I don’t want anything to do with her and don’t want to be a soycuck that only helps because it’s a foid . So it’s conflicting . I personally would say if your an incel in this situation , I don’t know what would be the right way to approach it while maintaining your morals and making sure your not a soy cuck ?
call the police or beat the dude up and just leave dont interact with foid and act like you did this for moral reasons and not because of the foids wellbeing like literally say this in her face afterwards maybe give her a slap on the face and scold her for being naive IDK its not that deep nobody would give a fuck anyways

Nah I ain’t see nothing

Those cum dumpsters have never helped me in losing virginity.
Why the fuck should I help to those cruel bitches?
I agree with you. They never help unless you have something to offer them. Even if they help it's asymmetric. You have to sacrifice more.

No not my problem and none of my business and you are a cuck if you said yes

I'd bust out some pom-poms and cheer for the brave man.

GIVE ME AN R!

GIVE ME AN A!

GIVE ME A P!

GIVE ME AN E!

View attachment 699704
Why is it that 3 of the girls in this pic are smiling and the one all the way to the right looks like she has period cramps?

Depends how I am feeling. Most I would do is try to scare by saying I am calling the cops. If I am feeling EDGY, maybe I would intervene (if I had a gun or something), but it's not worth going to jail tbh.

Not my business, not worth getting killed over.

I will shoot and kill the rapist. It's a good opportunity to legally kill somebody.
This is the only reason to help. While I don't think raping females is immoral, most rapists probably do commit violence against males too, and I would love to kill an evil person. Remember men, always keep a sig with you.

No she's a strong independent feminist woman and can fight off the rapist herself.

I WOULD JOIN (IN BATTLEFIELD 5)

I voted "no" but I would have stopped a rape of an old\mature woman or a woman who's dressed modestly.
I would NEVER stop a rape of a young foid in her teens, 20's and sometimes even in her 30's that is dressed provocatively, drinks, does drugs and generally is looking for attention from males and doesn't know her place in society.
if you're not dressed modestly, you're acting provocativlty, seducing guys, going to club, parties, drink, do drugs, have tatooes, do BDSM, going out with multiple guys at once, upload semi-naked pictures of themselves etc.

what da hell do you except an average frustrated horny chump would do?!
act modestly, dress modesty, don't drink, don't go to parties, don't upload seducing pictures on instagram, know your place and you won't be raped.

If she is a friend or close relative yes, I know foids are stupid and selfish and would never do the same for me, but damn bro, if I didn't that thing would haunt me forever

Foids are animals who hate average males. Who cares about them

If she is a friend or close relative yes, I know foids are stupid and selfish and would never do the same for me, but damn bro, if I didn't that thing would haunt me forever
Cucked

This is the only reason to help. While I don't think raping females is immoral, most rapists probably do commit violence against males too, and I would love to kill an evil person. Remember men, always keep an sig with you.
Ya most rapists are probably prepared to murder too

Probably not vice versa though