Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What should the punishment for rape be?

Raping virgin women is legal in the Bible. God wants you to rape fertile girls.

I agree that rapists should be punished but I think sending them to jail for decades is very disproportionate. I think a few days in jail is enough to punish them because a rapist will make a foid suffer for a few minutes (though most foids have a rape fetish and enjoy being raped) so the rapist suffering for decades in prison is WAY overkill.
Depends:

Is the girl a virgin?
Is she in a serious relationship or married?
Is she a good girl or a slut?

If the answer is she's not a virgin, not in a serious relationship, and a slut then rape should not be punished.

Men should have the ability to rape non-virgin sluts that are ages 16-30 without any consequences

I agree that rapists should be punished but I think sending them to jail for decades is very disproportionate. I think a few days in jail is enough to punish them because a rapist will make a foid suffer for a few minutes (though most foids have a rape fetish and enjoy being raped) so the rapist suffering for decades in prison is WAY overkill.
Then only Chads will be pardoned
No Pardon for Truecels.

Depends:

Is the girl a virgin?
Is she in a serious relationship or married?
Is she a good girl or a slut?

If the answer is she's not a virgin, not in a serious relationship, and a slut then rape should not be punished.

Men should have the ability to rape non-virgin sluts that are ages 16-30 without any consequences
No one cares
Because only Chads and Thugmaxxers with co-related staus will be just pardoned.

Rapists should be awarded 1 million euro everytime they rape
Happens in Curryland
Really bro
Title:

Eleven convicts in the Bilkis Bano rape case were greeted with garlands at the Vishwa Hindu Parishad office after their release from the jail.

Happens in Curryland
Really bro
Title:

Eleven convicts in the Bilkis Bano rape case were greeted with garlands at the Vishwa Hindu Parishad office after their release from the jail.

:feelskek:

New-Text-Document.png

lol, this is just gold.