Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would You Rather Live Next To a Bunch Of Rowdy College Students, or a Pedophile?

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
FrustratedWhiteMale

FrustratedWhiteMale

Mythic
I don't want the college kids near me. I don't want to see / hear their partying, sex and so forth.
I'd rather live next to a creepy man, young or old, any time.

Depends if the pedo is registered or not.

the pedo tbh hes probably incel just like us

the latter for sure, i cannot stand being around college students, they're all the same and some of the biggest cruel scum on the earth

I wish to live next to pedos so children stay away.

What's a pedo going to do to me? Fuck normals

When I was in college, I lived on off campus apartment.

Friday nights were the worst. The walls were so thin, so I could hear the sounds of sex and pounding and creaking bed next door.

I wanted to die literally.

The pedophile for sure. Not that I support pedophilia because I don't, but the pedophile doesn't pose a threat to me while the college students might.

HOWEVER, I would choose the college students under two conditions:
1. The college students would let me join their parties.
2. The pedophile was a cucktear

College students, easy choice. Why? Because I'm hoping...

Granted I'd be invited as a novelty because I'm so old and they'd be like "Lol guess who invited their dad" but I'm also short, so I'm too short to be someone's dad. I don't know what they'd think. But it wouldn't be that great. I'd be some kind of joke. Which I don't wanna be, but it's better to go as the jester than not be invited to the king's court.

I'll pick the pedo, maybe he can share his loli h collection while he checks out dem pipes out his window.

Pedo tbh I can't fucking stand normies and their tendency to be as FUCKING OBNOXIOUS AND NOISY AS POSSIBLE especially fucking normie foids, FUCK them all annoying pieces of shits

I wish to live next to pedos so children stay away.
The pedophile for sure. Not that I support pedophilia because I don't, but the pedophile doesn't pose a threat to me while the college students might.

HOWEVER, I would choose the college students under two conditions:
2. The pedophile was a cucktear

Holy shit, I did not think about the reality that the pedo is 50% likely to be a cucktear.

The pedo definitely, its complete suifuel to listen to normies laugh, party and fuck.

The college students, if I can get in on some action. Otherwise, the pervert, as others have said, he's not a threat.

Only if the rowdy college students invite me to their party and help me get laid.

100 pedophiles.

This is under the assumption the college kids don't invite you.
Even if they did, the girls wouldn't want you.

I lost 1 year because of the depressing suicidefuel generated by happy people partying.

I prefer extreme social isolation to the normie life.