Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Wanna approach a girl in college, not sure how to go about this

Try being friendly to her and see how she reacts to you. If she responds well ask her out, if she's cold don't bother.

Honestly it might. Just be ethnic is law.
Hey, I don't think it's an absolute law but you know the saying the grass is greener on the other side? I feel like that applies to dating as well a lot when talking about race. But whites, I believe, are the most homogeneous. And that does line up with what I see irl.

Genuine replies please. I would love if someone could help out, Please feel free to personally message me. Thanks for reading.

Incels.is - your #1 source for the best dating advice

Try being friendly to her and see how she reacts to you. If she responds well ask her out, if she's cold don't bother.
Ahh man... The thing is that i can't really take her out anywhere because I can't drive and it would be embarrassing to be driven to see some foid... Also my mom would tell my family like it's the 2nd coming... And it would pressure me to have attention from that at s family gathering. I doubt she's gonna want to text online... Any input?

Ahh man... The thing is that i can't really take her out anywhere because I can't drive and it would be embarrassing to be driven to see some foid... Also my mom would tell my family like it's the 2nd coming... And it would pressure me to have attention from that at s family gathering. I doubt she's gonna want to text online... Any input?

Can you take the bus or train with her to places?

Take her to a coffee shop or something nearby. You could take a cab. No need to think about that until she says yes.

Can you take the bus or train with her to places?
Not an option here in rural Texas, there is a cafe on the community college campus but that closes at like 2pm. My classes with her are in a pair and they start at 1:50pm and last until 4:40 pm. My mom makes sure I come home soon because my cousin is always in the house. I guess I could maybe meet her up before class but I would only be able to do that on Wednesday since on Monday I have a class right before the ones with her. Generally in my town no one walks anywhere unless you're extremely close to some place (1 min walk). Town is unwalkable. I could technically walk to a fast food restaurant but i doubt the foid will like walking through grass and a driveway and she'll think it's dumb AF I can't just drive.

I really should probably just tell my mom about how I talked to a girl and I want to ask her out if my first interaction with her goes well.

Take her to a coffee shop or something nearby. You could take a cab. No need to think about that until she says yes.
Cab ain't an option as my cousin will 100% tell my mom I wasn't home on time after class (4:40pm). Unless I tell my mom that I wanna go out with this girl before or maybe even during class. If interested my response to Britbongler is a bit more detailed. I'm just gonna try to talk to her tomorrow and get to get a convo going and take it from there. Thanks for trying to help me out.

I'm fat so I really can't tell if I'm actually ugly or not but I have acne and I haven't outright been made fun of for being ugly but I would probably say I'm a 5. Only way to get an object gauge of my attractiveness is to post face ofc but I'm not gonna do that. I have an incel mindset.
Why are you on here?

Fakecel ass graynigger

Why are you on here?

Fakecel ass graynigger
Look, I grew up with incels in incels spaces at 13, I'm khhv and that is not common at all in Gen Z. Do you honestly think I do want to be here? Why do you want to have people here?

Give up on this idea lil bro, you were rejected in the past.
What makes you think that this time is gonna be different?

I can understand bro. Your hormones are RAGING. The instinctive need to approach a girl is INSANE.

Imo you should gtfo this forum, but just to entertain you...

Don't. It's a massive waste of time to approach as a ugly man, much less fat. Only way I see it is if you were AT THE VERY LEAST 6/10 facially, lost some weight and used contact lenses instead of glasses. They make you look like a loser, and acne sounds really bad since foids are really observant of skin defects. Then and ONLY then once you fix these issues you could even consider of asking out the foid if she's already close to you. Otherwise, don't bother.

The best advice possible: don't.

At best you'll be a short-time amusement orbiter, at worst you'll get terribly humiliated.

Don't. It's a massive waste of time to approach as a ugly man, much less fat. Only way I see it is if you were AT THE VERY LEAST 6/10 facially, lost some weight and used contact lenses instead of glasses. They make you look like a loser, and acne sounds really bad since foids are really observant of skin defects. Then and ONLY then once you fix these issues you could even consider of asking out the foid if she's already close to you. Otherwise, don't bother.
I tried to tell him as well. Sad.

I agree on leaving the forum becusee I grew up around incels online at 13 (which I regret heavily, it was retarded for me to do so) and I just wanted to be part of a community I think, but I feel like I just dont fit in with the forum and that a more positive attitude is not the norm here. I do think that I have an incel mindset but I am young and need to get out more, lose weight, and get everything fixed. If I bother to approach I'll probably post another thread and just leave when I'm done, or if I don't I'll delete after class. I have enjoyed talking in lounge though about non incel stuff.

I tried to tell him as well. Sad.
I'll probably leave the forum. I am moreso interested in discussing non incel stuff anyways. I grew up around incels online at 13 so I know the black pill and shit like that. But I don't fit in here and I will probably not approach.

I'll probably leave the forum. I am moreso interested in discussing non incel stuff anyways. I grew up around incels online at 13 so I know the black pill and shit like that. But I don't fit in here and I will probably not approach.
13 was the age I was committed to the loony bin for stalking my oneitis!

Just don't. What's the point? You'll be rejected again.

Look, I grew up with incels in incels spaces at 13, I'm khhv and that is not common at all in Gen Z. Do you honestly think I do want to be here? Why do you want to have people here?
If you’re 5’10 and average looking you’re not an incel.

If you’re 5’10 and average looking you’re not an incel.
I mean I've heard people say I'm a manlet and I'm in America + so... I guess it varies. Gonna approach after class which is about 2 hours from now. Will make a thread on how this goes

I mean I've heard people say I'm a manlet and I'm in America + so... I guess it varies. Gonna approach after class which is about 2 hours from now. Will make a thread on how this goes

Do it once saarr, but don't cold approach again in that area like PUAtards. Because if you get rejected, the gossip goes around the college, and if you try to cold approach again you will be rejected with worse social consequences since that woman sees you as lower value because you got rejected.

Do it once saarr, but don't cold approach again in that area like PUAtards. Because if you get rejected, the gossip goes around the college, and if you try to cold approach again you will be rejected with worse social consequences since that woman sees you as lower value because you got rejected.
Saarr.. not familiar with that acronym, did you mean sure?

Thank you for the advice

Fuck off fag, I can't control my situation. I'm sorry i mog you.
Why the hell are you here man
Like this is the last place you would ever want to ask for dating advice if we knew how to get foids we wouldn't be here in the first place
I don't think your chances are that hight if it is not going to bother you
And also lose the weight you might become a solid HTN or even chadlit
So loss the weigh and maybe then ask her out

Only do it if you're above 5'10 and NeuroTypical