Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you rather live in a world where only strength mattered?

• Thread starter JohanLiebertcel
  • Start date
JohanLiebertcel

JohanLiebertcel

Recruit
★★
wp6757548.jpg

In this world looks would not matter at all, the only thing that would matter is your strength. No matter what genetics you have, height or bone structure, everyones potential is the same.
If you train more often and more efficiently then others who do not, you will be stronger.

Foids somehow were intelligent enough to create robots that do all the necessary jobs in this world besides taking care of a mans needs. Their brain ignores every quality of a man besides his strength. Men live to have epic fights and women live to serve the strong men. The ones who refuse to train can stil live, but they will be the incels of that world.

Would you rather live in a world like that or this one?

Such is the NT world. Well, until self-defense by a lesser male is introduced into the equation.

That would make our situation 1000x worser LMFAO

That would make our situation 1000x worser LMFAO
Why? If everyone had the same potential, then we could just outwork the "chads". The world would be like Dragon Ball, except normal fighting (actually, I'd give up Foids if I could become a super saiyan)

I would pick the one that you first proposed, as I believe it would contain less suffering than the one we're currently in ; nonetheless, Im willing to acknowledge that it isn't an ideal world and also be filled with suffering. In short, I would pick the first, but both options do indeed suck.

No. Most of would be screwed, unless we were gymaxxed.

Gunmax and crowbarmax is the way to go.

Gunmax and crowbarmax is the way to go.
Gunmax, yes. Strength alone, no: it would only help chads (some guys out there could break all my bones with no effort...)

No shit it sounds great. Fighting manga rules are fun.

Baki is genetically superior to all of the guys in the series, except his father the tera-chad. I'm not going to be unrealistic and say i would prefer that world cause i'm mostly positive i'll end up dying after spawning tbh

This board is inhabited by literal minors.

Yes. Everyone who says no must be either disabled or a fakecel. Probably the latter.

You could literally ascend by not being a lazy nigger. Ofc I want that.

This board is inhabited by literal minors.
Yup.

Actually; I've found myself wishing that I could just challenge some guy and "win" my own harem like a bison. If it changed to that right now, I'd probably have a better chance.

Maybe probably yeah

I would definitely be screwed in that regard I am not strong at all.

wp6757548.jpg

In this world looks would not matter at all, the only thing that would matter is your strength. No matter what genetics you have, height or bone structure, everyones potential is the same.
If you train more often and more efficiently then others who do not, you will be stronger.

Foids somehow were intelligent enough to create robots that do all the necessary jobs in this world besides taking care of a mans needs. Their brain ignores every quality of a man besides his strength. Men live to have epic fights and women live to serve the strong men. The ones who refuse to train can stil live, but they will be the incels of that world.

Not really, because I wouldn't succeed in such a world either tbh.

No matter what genetics you have, height or bone structure, everyones potential is the same.
Sounds like world that is much better and fair than the one we live

Strenght is genetics

wp6757548.jpg

We all know that dudes would just start taking steroids to get women