Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you rather have a 10/10 gf that makes 7 figures a month or stay incel

Would you rather have a 10/10 gf that makes 7 figures a month or stay incel

• Total voters
i want to stay comfy and fuck fuck some girl and then go back in my incel cave and play vidya and watch tv

10/10 since I want sex.

I see no downsides to going with her... such an individual - what the hell would they see in me? Relationship probably wouldn't last long - I can imagine that she'd have plenty of other male contacts that would fit her lifestyle better than I. I will choose the former just because.

is this even a fucking question. Id course id want to fuck a stacy and have her pay all my bills :feelshmm:

10/10 gf.
Would krempee her and return to my basement playing vidya and shiet

Quickly marry her, then divorce her due to "irreconcilable differences" after some time has passed, because she's fucking retarded to have married me in the first place and it's only a matter of time before giga Chad slides into her DMs.

I could beat a divorce case in court, but I can't beat hypergamy.

Whoever voted to stay incel is literally room temperature IQ. Not sorry for that, boyos. WTF were you thinking?

11/10 gf who makes 8 figures a week or bust.

I prefer to continue in my inceldom than to imagine fantasies.

I prefer to continue in my inceldom than to imagine fantasies.
Er, yeah. I’m making fun of the shitty hypotheticals that get posted like the one I linked

ladies and gentlemen, we got em

• PersonalityChad
  • Cheesecel
  • WØLF
  • moroccancel
  • THE NEW HONKLER
  • AnotherInsertCel
  • Rigatoni

now who‘s asking a retarded question? (You told me my question is retarded)

now who‘s asking a retarded question? (You told me my question is retarded)
Read the post, retard. I’m mocking your stupidity. Thanks for further confirmation that you’re a retard.

the other option still has me in stitches :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Read the post, retard. I’m mocking your stupidity. Thanks for further confirmation that you’re a retard.
Your question is a total exaggeration of my question. Mine wasn’t smart, but it wasn’t stupid. Just look at the answers to my question

Your question is a total exaggeration of my question. Mine wasn’t smart, but it wasn’t stupid. Just look at the answers to my question
“Would you, an incel, take an above average gf to do things with”

No, I wouldn’t. I love posting here all day. Not like a gf would solve my inceldom.

No, I wouldn’t. I love posting here all day. Not like a gf would solve my inceldom.
Fine. At least I can admit it was dumb.

Look at some of the answers to my question especially the oldest one…