Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Would you rather have 100 cockroaches climb on you for an hour or be forced to date a non virgin 18 year old rotten foid

Would you rather

• Have 100 cockroaches climb on you for an hour

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Be forced to date a non virgin 18 year old rotten foid

Votes: 15 78.9%

• Total voters
Be forced to date a non virgin 18 year old rotten foid

Last edited:
Volcel if you chose the first option

Gaycel or insectsexual if you choose option 1 tbh kek

Just be with the girl and fuck her

Volcel if you chose the first option
18 year old foids:
243551 00 2x
Meanwhile you:
Mikey Musumeci 2022 1

the pedo posting keeps getting worse and worse here :feelsseriously: we went from considering woman in their mid 20s rotten, to calling 18 yos rotten.

Incels.is in a couple months: "10 yos are rotten!! I only want virgin 6 yo!!"

the pedo posting keeps getting worse and worse here :feelsseriously: we went from considering woman in their mid 20s rotten, to calling 18 yos rotten.
Agecuck

Last edited:
Ezgif 7 0a87fa329e
Ezgif 7 0dc43f99aa
Ezgif 7 4ebe4c828b
Ezgif 7 43219c375c

I am an ugly subhuman. I belong in the mud with the cockroaches. Cockroaches get more sex than me.

i can't have such standards about virgin only when i will never get even 45 y.o woman. Virgin only standard is very unrealistic cause most females lose their virginity very early, before they hit age 18.

i can't have such standards about virgin only when i will never get even 45 y.o woman. Virgin only standard is very unrealistic cause most females lose their virginity very early, before they hit age 18.
yeah I honestly don't understand this retarded mindset a lot of people on this forum have. They would rather rot in this forum for the rest of their life rather than fuck any woman who isn't a 10/10 Stacy virgin 15 yo. I'm confident that some people here, wouldn't even fuck a 10/10 Stacy virgin if she's 25.

Dating a non virgin isnt ever worth it, not only is it vomitfuel but you are going to feel like shit the entire relationship

yeah I honestly don't understand this retarded mindset a lot of people on this forum have. They would rather rot in this forum for the rest of their life rather than fuck any woman who isn't a 10/10 Stacy virgin 15 yo. I'm confident that some people here, wouldn't even fuck a 10/10 Stacy virgin if she's 25.
10/10 Stacy past 18 doesnt exist

Dating a non virgin isnt ever worth it, not only is it vomitfuel but you are going to feel like shit the entire relationship
go find 18+ virgin female, good luck.

This is ironic

14-18 is prime. Anything lower is questionable.

14-18 is prime. Anything lower is questionable.
a guy said 12-16 is prime, reported him, nothing happened. 12 is barely teenager, the ages just keep dropping and dropping. Unironically, we will start seeing "10 yo is prime".

i would eat 100 live cockroaches to have an 18 yr old gf whos rotten
You must have a sick mind to be able to endure all that vomitfuel