Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you rather date a young roastie and have sex with her or a religious virgin girl who would want you to wait until marriage?

Who would you choose?

• Total voters
Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic
The young good looking roastie wants to date you and have sex immediately and lots of it, but she has been with 20 men before. You "ascend" immediately, you're no longer incel.

The virgin girl is a religious Catholic and doesn't like sex, she is very frigid and doesn't enjoy it. Sex is only in marriage, but even after you get married only on specific days. For example no sex during Lent, Advent, Easter week, during feasts and fasts in general, also no sex on Sundays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays and no sex when it's still daylight outside. But she is a virgin and pure. However you have to wait. You're still an incel until marriage.

They're both 19 years old and 8/10 on looks level.

Last edited:
how would she know she does not enjoy sex if she is a virgin? just lol

The part I think most people are overlooking. They hear "roastie" and think of someone their mom's age.

Cope scenario but I would ikd take the virgin

The non marriage one.

They're all sloots at the end of the day what the fuck do I care.

JFL at cucking yourself through marriage
JFL at thinking she's a NAWALT
JFL at getting married in 2019
JFL if you don't think she'll cuck you eventually

JFL at JFL

how would she know she does not enjoy sex if she is a virgin? just lol

Let's say she's just really disgusted by sex because of some specific religious upbringing. Let's say she was just totally isolated from the modern world and lived in some remote secluded location with her ultra-religious parents and extended family.

19 years old and 20 partners? lmao she would have 0 ability to pair bond and would quickly cuck you with another Chad.

Give me the virgin girl, vanilla sex once a week would be fine as long as she doesn’t cuck me and she cooks and cleans and treats me good.

Give me the virgin girl, vanilla sex once a week would be fine as long as she doesn’t cuck me and she cooks and cleans and treats me good.

It would be starfish sex from the get go. Also sex would be only for reproduction, no contraception or whatever. You would end up having like 10 children.

Roastie because at least I know she’s honest about her hypergamy while the “virgin” could be lying and slutting around.

Let's say she's just really disgusted by sex because of some specific religious upbringing. Let's say she was just totally isolated from the modern world and lived in some remote secluded location with her ultra-religious parents and extended family.
ok well when we get married and I give her my dick I will train her to like it

It would be starfish sex from the get go. Also sex would be only for reproduction, no contraception or whatever. You would end up having like 10 children.
That’s how many I want anyway.

It doesnt even sound like the virgin girl like you in this scenario. This just sounds like the typical dead bedroom arranged marriage that I see people get into.
I'd unironically take the roastie and have fun as long as I can

Years ago I would have gone with option 2, but I'm at a point of no return, I can only choose option 1, I'm no longer capable of anything remotely close to "love", it is too foreign to me, and I've spent so many years yearning that I'm tired of waiting, I honestly could not date a virgin it would be too frustrating

I've talked about this before in a thread and I go into detail on why in the quote, most of us are damaged goods at this point and probably wouldn't feel like were getting anything out of a relationship with a virgin

I REALIZED IT WAS TRULY OVER FOR ME THEN, BECAUSE IT WASN'T JUST A MATTER OF ME ATTRACTING A WOMAN, IT WAS A MATTER OF ME EVEN BEING ABLE TO WANT TO ATTRACT HER, TO WANT TO TALK TO HER, TO WANT TO DO ANYTHING OTHER THAN SEX WITH HER, THERE WAS THIS CLOCK TICKING AWAY AT THE BACK OF MY HEAD, I COULD DIE TOMORROW AND I'D DIE A VIRGIN, NEVER EVEN EXPERIENCING A FUCKING TONGUE KISS

A lot of guys who marry virgins are with women who they met young and they decided to do it together, they had various bonding experiences together, the kind of experiences that can satisfy you in a way that makes it seem worth waiting, for those of us who have had none of that, all that there is, is sex, and anything other than that is a waste of time, and a gamble, because you can spend hundreds to thousands wooing one woman and she can just go fuck Chad on the side

I probably couldn't even date a virgin if I could get one, because she'd have a high bar to live up to when it comes to satisfaction, she'd have huge hole to fill, how could I expect any woman to be able to fill a decade plus worth of depression and rage, she won't be able to fill those shoes, she can't make up for all the time that was lost, no woman could

I think the scariest realization for black pillers, is not the black pill itself, but its realizing that you are trapped in your life and there is no way back, there is only forward, once you've been fucked up by life enough there's no going back, everything behind you feels unnatural, it feels forced and it enrages you

Think of something as simple as a hug, something you'd do with friends when you were in elementary, something you'd do with family, those moments probably felt special to me then, but I don't feel like hugging anyone, I don't want to hug anyone, a hug would feel like I'm being taunted, like I'm being mocked by reality itself, like I'm getting scraps off of the table at the affection banquet (by affection I mean meaningful physical stimuli - kissing, cuddling, sex, etc) while everyone else has shared all these other experiences

It doesnt even sound like the virgin girl like you in this scenario. This just sounds like the typical dead bedroom arranged marriage that I see people get into.
I'd unironically take the roastie and have fun as long as I can
Years ago I would have gone with option 2, but I'm at a point of no return, I can only choose option 1, I'm no longer capable of anything remotely close to "love", it is too foreign to me, and I've spent so many years yearning that I'm tired of waiting, I honestly could not date a virgin it would be too frustrating

Such pious snd pure women do not exist outside men's fantasy.

A loose possibly diseased roastie with remnants of Chad's cum or waiting a while for a tight virgin cunt. Truly a difficult choice

Can't decide. Virginity and faithfulness is not protected by society. In fact, promiscuity and degeneracy is supported. The "virgin girl" could have sucked hundreds of cawks. She may have even had her hymen surgically rebuilt if it broke already.
And she can always leave after honeymoon or dead bedroom you.

Ironically, the young foid you can fuck is a safer choice, but in the world of degeneracy, you have no chance to keep her from monkey branching to a Chad.

You can throw a coin or GYOW to avoid a headache.

The young good looking roastie wants to date you and have sex immediately and lots of it, but she has been with 20 men before. You "ascend" immediately, you're no longer incel.

The virgin girl is a religious Catholic and doesn't like sex, she is very frigid and doesn't enjoy it. Sex is only in marriage, but even after you get married only on specific days. For example no sex during Lent, Advent, Easter week, during feasts and fasts in general, also no sex on Sundays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays and no sex when it's still daylight outside. But she is a virgin and pure. However you have to wait. You're still an incel until marriage.

If you are chad you would need one second to convince the """pure""" girl to have sex.

Cope, frigid girls don't exist, not around Chad

I just want to fuck ASAP so the roasty

I want my penis in foids vagina tbh. Also foids arent good for anything but their holes and I wanna feel validated for my genetics. Too bad they are inferior. :feelsbadman:

If she wants sex immediately then she has to somehow find me attractive which is a good start. Our relationship would almost certainly never last long, just like it failed 20 times before but I will take any free sex if I can.

I don't want kids and I don't need a religious zealot living with me. It's just not someone I would like to share my life with and frankly, I wouldn't be happy and she wouldn't be happy either. There's too big of a difference in our personality and outlook on life for our potential relationship to work.

Option 1, no doubt

I would take option 2, if she was a secretly sex-loving person behind the religious mask and we could have lots of sex in the confines of our home. But the way you described it, it would be a dead bedroom marriage and I don't want to be part of that.

Religious virgin, but only of good religion, compatible with my beliefs

The non marriage one.

They're all sloots at the end of the day what the fuck do I care.

JFL at cucking yourself through marriage
JFL at thinking she's a NAWALT
JFL at getting married in 2019
JFL if you don't think she'll cuck you eventually

JFL at JFL
TBH tbh tbh
I'd rather get a lot of sex then wait till marriage AND STILL get limited on how much sex i can get. No matter how much virgin she is. Plus if she is frigid and doesn't like sex then i wouldn't enjoy it. Plus she'd probably force religion down my throat, and limit what sexual activities we do.
Only a cuck would take her tbh

I was going to vote for the second one but I'm not sure if I'd really like to marry a girl like that, especially like marriage is nowadays.

But I don't want a roastie so yeah, give me the second one anyway.

Second one obliviously