Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you want to have a relationship with a sugar mommy?

Would you?

• Yes

Votes: 19 79.2%
  • No

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters
wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
Like Cate Blanchett. A 54 year old foid. You wouldn't have to pay for anything but you would have to be with her until she died. You would live a life of luxury but could only have sex with her and no one else. When she died you wouldn't inherit any money at all and would go back to your previous life.

Cate Blanchett Berlinale 2023 cropped
Cate

I would do this yes, I would lose my virginity and have a big enough platform to spread incel and the blackpill and finally show these stupid fucking women how the male loneliness epidemic is spreading and will only get worse

A beautiful, wealthy, patronizing milf...this is my dream! :ahegao:

@wereq thoughts?

There's no way I will ascend at all, so there's no reason for me not to say yes to that.
I won't be missing out on anything.

And beyond the sex, I think Cate Blanchett seems like a cool person to be around.

So sure.
Money for my video games, fucking a milf/gilf from time to time, and having someone cool to talk to.

Yes but I wouldn't fuck her because she's a granny.

Chad only, and only UBERCHAD no chadlite can get that let alone a truecel or LTN

Let me phrase it differently, one of these dried up 50+ sugarmommy hags might keep a pretty average to HTN guy around, but to young college athlete uberchad they will write their will and give him the house and cars and shit even over their own children, HTN to average might get a TASTE but nothing of substance.

I wouldn't mind blonde blue eyed whore of all ages

I'd rather be the sugar daddy

i would rather kill myself than fucking a mummy :feelspuke:

My T is too high for that kind of relationship.

inb4 volcel
inb4 fakecel
inb4 faggot

well if i'm not getting any of it from regular women anyway, so why not ?
but that term is not acceptable to me least that she won't pass over her wealth on me; i won't do it for free, at least give me 20 percent of her wealth
the word 'sugar' implies a woman who's willing to pay for love then goddamn it pass over some of your hoarded wealth, will ya ?!

Volcel if you wouldn't!

Easily. Enjoy having a dommy mommy while getting plastic surgery, eat in luxury restaurants, buying assets to make them to money again. And when i get bored i will find one way or another to get rid of her

:society:

I miss arcade games:feelsbadman:
I don't :feelshaha: But I get it.
I adore KOF, but the arcade era KOF games are only playable for me on the easiest difficulty. The CPU is cancerous (designed to take all your coins).

It's not even a "get good" situation, is just "get good at exploiting the CPU" which is not fun for me. I want a hard fair fight.

Anyway...

Understandable :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
I miss challenging other random kids to arcade fights for the most part, I was a king at draining my parents' wallets
Glad I got into these games in this decade, and wasn't on your arcades :feelsokman:

You would metaphorically rape me.

Yeah I like older foids

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
I would probably rage quit if I had to take you on in street fighter now, I was ass at it back then and still am
I only know how to play Cody :feelsokman: Just pick a street fighter game that has no Cody in it.