Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you rather be deathnik or nerdic?

Sanpakucel

Sanpakucel

Name Geoff
★★
Both groups are incel (bug eyes, small skulls, etc.) but being nerdic comes with national pride, high IQ, and a moral code. However, as a deathnik you can run rapegame and have a good chance to get away with it. Also as a deathnik, there's a good chance that you'd never take the blackpill because you'd be too low IQ to comprehend it.

what is nerdic

nerdic is always by default better

both of them are giga shit

You're the one coping, nerdics are the most cucked people on the planet
yes bro yes curries definetly mogs shit out of nordics right?

lmao this is hard cope right here :feelshaha:
its possible i have a friend who is 170cm and is completely fucked by sjws and feminism there, it becomes harder each day even for 5/10 nordic men there

its possible i have a friend who is 170cm and is completely fucked by sjws and feminism there, it becomes harder each day even for 5/10 nordic men there
then he needs to move away asap

yes bro yes curries definetly mogs shit out of nordics right?
ngl it's close
average curry:

average nerdic:

I would like to die

curry is 5'5 and nordic guy 6'3 tho
yeah but being tall by itself isn't enough, the triad is tall, dark and handsome. not tall, recessed and incel. Curries have the dark part down
bruh youre coping hard. this nordic guy is not average
what's the average nerdic then?

yeah but being tall by itself isn't enough, the triad is tall, dark and handsome. not tall, recessed and incel. Curries have the dark part down

what's the average nerdic then?
are you nordic? average type means the type of people you majority of people you see on street
this guy is a mouthbreather,is average nordic a mouthbreather ? i dont think so. neverthless he has way more smv than this curry,curries are globally hated by women
And "dark tall handsome" goes for mediterrean guys,not curries lmao.

are you nordic? average type means the type of people you majority of people you see on street
No, I'm an anglocel but i've been to Sweden, Germany, Spain and more European countries, and Swedes were way uglier than anyone else

No, I'm an anglocel but i've been to Sweden, Germany, Spain and more European countries, and Swedes were way uglier than anyone else
You probably saw refugeecels lmao.

still this guy mogs shit out of curry.

this guy is a mouthbreather,is average nordic a mouthbreather ? i dont think so. neverthless he has way more smv than this curry,curries are globally hated by women
And "dark tall handsome" goes for mediterrean guys,not curries lmao.
The dark thing was a joke, however, that nerdic isn't a mouthbreather, its just the typical nerdic phenotype, the recessed chin is almost definitely just genetic

The dark thing was a joke, however, that nerdic isn't a mouthbreather, its just the typical nerdic phenotype, the recessed chin is almost definitely just genetic

you are living in a dream,there is no curry mogs a nordic.

This is literally a Lookism shitier thread.

so you're saying that the nerdic with the mic would mog zayn malik?
You're competing him with a famous above average guy. and yes,this guy probably height mogs zayn malik. but this guy isn't average nordic.

You're competing him with a famous above average guy. and yes,this guy probably height mogs zayn malik. but this guy isn't average nordic.
you said "no curry" and height doesn't matter if your face is better

you said "no curry" and height doesn't matter if your face is better
the thing is,no woman will date a average looking curry. and height does matter,if youre manlet women will see you as a kid. this nordic guy is definetly not average ,you're just cherry picking.

nerdic is always by default better

This is true for foids at least. Look at the foids in this vid thumbnail
so you're saying that the nerdic with the mic would mog zayn malik?
large and masculine. Those are average Swedish foids. I'm 5'8 and get constantly heightmogged by them

Last edited:
the thing is,no woman will date a average looking curry. and height does matter,if youre manlet women will see you as a kid. this nordic guy is definetly not average ,you're just cherry picking.
That guy is average (among nerdics with the exception of maybe stockholm and copenhagen peeps), has pretty much no flaws except for his chin, his maxilla isn't even that downswung. You're right saying that no woman would date the average curry, but no woman would date the average nerdic either.

That guy is average (among nerdics with the exception of maybe stockholm and copenhagen peeps), has pretty much no flaws except for his chin, his maxilla isn't even that downswung. You're right saying that no woman would date the average curry, but no woman would date the average nerdic either.
then why you're saying curry mogs this guy

I’ll take any kind of white. Maybe even ginger.

I'd rather be an ugly ethnic than an ugly white

Nerdics can run JBW game so that.

Nerdics will always mog deathnics bro

Cope, the English are by the ugliest of all Western/Northern Europeans, assuming you are talking about the women.

Cope, the English are by the ugliest of all Western/Northern Europeans, assuming you are talking about the women.
nah, men, the women are disgusting over here though, legit all of them have long man faces, this would make the uk brilliant if it wasn't for the juggernaut effect.

This is hard to say.

I am ththe definition of nerdic. I look exactly like the virgin vs chad meme

i wanna be a 6'3" chaddam, i don't wanna be a white guy.