Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you rather be Chad or Stacy? or how about Tyrone?

Would you rather be Chad or Stacy?

• Total voters
Cleftcel

Cleftcel

genetic determinist
★★
Who has it better? Show your reasoning
Id pick Stacy: foid so guaranteed to pass on genes, can make money doing fuck all (Twitch bitch, Instagram->paypal me) (or welfare mom)(Even Chad has to get a job), will never become homeless, constant positive feedback from life, your opinions automatically considered more by ppl

I would rather be a 10/10 Tyrone with a BBC because I don't want a LTR I just want to slay

Probably Chad. You're treated better than other males, you get all the sex you want, you're on the top of the food chain and foids are literally throwing themselves at you.

I think my answer depends on if I get my new body with this brain. If I do than chad if not stacy. Also if I get a 9 inch dick and regular intake of vagina I wouldn't mind tyrone. but if penis size is same I would take chad or stacy.

Tyrone man. Play the ghetto thug game with a huge BBC and not have to work a single day in my life. Maybe make a rap album about banging bitches.

I'd rather not be a nigger as my IQ will drop by 50%

As a 10/10 Stacy I will just sit in my room, flash my tits once daily on my cam and get 2700$ worth of donations daily.

Chad because more variety than tyrone. Stacy is a close second but I would be a lesbian while making money off of orbiters like swimsuit succubus.

You are fucking bluepilled if you pick Stacy. By mathematical necessity of the hypergamy phenomenon, once you reach the top of the male hierarchy you will have Stacies orbiting Chads, just like bottom tier men orbit Beckies. This, btw, is the origin of the myth of patriarchy.

I choose Tyrone because of BBC, Sports, and natural Sunscreen. I could also run Sophisticated Wakandan BBC game. But lets be honest, if Chad runs WASP/Oldmoney game he'll blow me out of the water.

Bluepilled thread. Every post is bluepilled too.

I would want to be chad. I would rather be pumping everything in sight full of cum than getting pumped full of cum. If you chose stacey your a cuck and slightly gay too.

Chad is logical choice

chad. lol at people saying tyrone because you are so sure no white man has ever had a big dick or been athletic you idiots

If I could be a Tyrone and run BBC game I would never complain again in my life.

There’s that low IQ I was talking about. Nice comeback, cumskin:feelskek::feelskek:

low IQ is better than high IQ because the latter usually engages in "intellectual men's fetishes". plus most are urban dwelling scum who deserve to be murdered. cities should burn to the ground and/or nuked.

and if you're so high IQ, explain this shit you diarrhea skinned faggot.

I can play both sides, because I'm just better than everyone else and if you disagree then you suck your mother's cock.

Attachments

• race_differences_IQ_bell_curve.jpg
    race_differences_IQ_bell_curve.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 109
As a 10/10 Stacy I will just sit in my room, flash my tits once daily on my cam and get 2700$ worth of donations daily.

But you'll spend it all on shoes, travel & ready-mixed vodka

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back