Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion (Poll) Who would you rather have family with, a submissive, respectful ex-whore, or a entitled toxic stacy?

Title, also read

• Total voters
Jestercelman

Jestercelman

SoonER or latER
★★★★
Ex-whore scenario:
She had her fair share of chad cocks in her younger years (20+ cocks :shhh:), she realized all her fetishes, did all dirty things with chad that she wanted :cryfeels:, but she realized how empty that lifestyle is. She changed for real this time and having a family and healthy household is her main goal in life. She cooks and cleans, does 100% of house work never asking you for help, house is always clean and you always have a warm and healthy meal, it's not hard for her to make you a sandwich whenever you ask :feelsaww:. She takes care of children, she always gives you a massages when you come back from work and she respects you and is very submissive, you are the leader, you are the man of the house :feelsautistic:. She is not stacy, but she is still fairly attractive 6-7/10. You get Chad level treatment when having sex :feelsohh:, you are not sure if that is out of her genuine atttaction to you :feelswhat:, but you never experience dead bedroom and your sexual needs are fully satisfied all the time. You live happily ever after and you raise two wonderful kids :owo::owo:

Stacy scenario:
She is 9.4/10 near perfect in looks, 100% of the men would want to fuck her. She had maybe 2 or 3 relationships because of her insanely high standards and she generally dislikes men being inside her as she deems them all unworthy, she never did anything scandalous in bedroom. However, she spills feminist bullshit 24/7 :foidSoy:, she is always nagging you and she never wants to do all of the housework :dafuckfeels:. On top of your regular work, you have to do most of the house chores after she assaults your brain with lectures on gender equality :fuk:. You also have to help with kids, and you have to cook sometimes :feelsseriously:. Dead bedrooms are frequent, when you rarely have sex it's vanilla and boring and you never get massages :cryfeels:, you feel sexually and emotionally frustrated :feelskek:. She never lets you be the masculine leader and disrespects you constantly. Threats of divorce rape are frequent, and as a result of constant verbal fights, you are stressed :feelskek:, overworked :feelspuke:, mentally ill :feelsUnreal: and your two kids suffer greatly :cryfeels::cryfeels: but she is still so hot.

Id pick the jestermaxxed wife

oh, oops, i thought the stacy was a virgin, changed vote

Fuck you

I am incel, nobody you'd ever have a crush on me

what a shit user

go fuck yourself, retard

ban this guy, please wtf

that's why I am not accessing this forum as much as I would like to, it's full of these stupid threads
You do realize this is just imagination and fun-having you turnip iq retard :feelstastyman:... So many iq deficient, chimp brain retards on this forum, incapable of advanced mental conepts...

Last edited:
Following the greycel tradition of creating polls and asking useless questions I see

Following the greycel tradition of creating polls and asking useless questions I see
What should I do, 97% of threads are someone dying in agony, you can't find a thread with remotely average iq content, god forbid some high iq based blackpill discussion... You motherfuckers are either decomposing in threads or attacking anyone with NPC "GrAYfag" insults who doesnt want to kill himself in his thread...

What should I do, 97% of threads are someone dying in agony, you can't find a thread with remotely average iq content, god forbid some high iq based blackpill discussion... You motherfuckers are either decomposing in threads or attacking anyone with NPC "GrAYfag" insults who doesnt want to kill himself in his thread...
Welcome aboard

That's a tough choice. I don't even know. I don't sympathize whores (including ex-whores). Btw, I don't have many fetishes. Only a foot fetish. I neither want to dominate a foid, nor to be dominated by her.

The ex whore obv, she will prob cuck me sooner or later anyway awalt:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

I would never have a family period so it doesn't matter

If the used up ex-whore satisfies all of this and also foot fetish daily, licicking and sucking her feet including sniffing before relaxed, it seems great

I’m stacy only. Easy question

Neither of them

2-3 extramarital relationships is the same as 20+. So ex-whore but she’d better be a 7.

my man. This is like them questions your mates would ask you as a kid deliberately to wind you up, as it's a no-win situation either way.

i.e. would you rather get shot or stabbed (etc...)

Answer in brief: neither my nigga. Capish?

...but i mean if it was life-or-death anyway (cos thats also always what your mate says to press you and force you to answer...)

Then toxic stacy, cos the way i see this particular dilemma is:

Ultimately both have the potential within them for total slaggery at some point. All it takes is for chad to appear some day and badaboom badabing... So might as well take the ride in the better car and risk crashing for the thrill, than a long, drawn-out, effort-requiring nailbiter

The third solution : stay incel

It depends on context. E.g. if you live in some secluded place in your own home then you can imprison Stacy inside and beat her when she acts too bitchy...

Neither are virgins so fuck them

I'd have a toxic stacy. I would chain her and use her for sex whenever I want. Then I'll take care of her depending upon how she behaves. :feelskek:

Pick your poison, problem is an ex-whore is still just as likely to leave you, since afterall she is a whore. Might as well go with Stacy, for as long as it lasts.