Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Poll: Would you rather live your whole life as an Incel or a chad, BUT...

Would you rather live as an incel with a peaceful death, or Chad with a rusty knife beheading death?

• Incel life but die in sleep

Votes: 15 28.8%
  • Chad life but you get kidnapped by isis and beheaded slowly with a rusty knife

Votes: 37 71.2%

• Total voters
MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★★
Would you rather live your entire life as an Incel or as a chad, but as an incel you die in your sleep at 70, but as a chad you're guaranteed to get kidnapped by isis and beheaded with a rusty knife in the most gruesome way imaginable, all while fully conscious? (at the same age)

Basically a life of sexlessness with a peaceful end, or a life full of sexual pleasure with a gruesome end.

After seeing some vids like this on seegore.com, I honestly would pick being the incel, but how about you guys?

Last edited:
I’ve never been tortured to that extent before, so can’t objectively tell you due to lack of xp. Hopefully I keep it that way

Non sense question.

Do you prefer 70 years of suffering or 70 years of pure pleasure, but with a painful death? Of course the 2nd

Of course Chad, living currently feels like a mental rusty knife up my throat :feelsbadman:

Living your whole life in pain VS living the last hours of your life in pain

I'm picking the later one

ill take the 2nd one, the time it takes to bleed out cannot compare with the 70 years of pain
Idk man, try watching a video of someone getting beheaded like that. Id have a complete panic attack before even getting touched by the blade.

2nd, it's not even close + i'm not a pussy, so this kind of painful death isn't scary for me

jfl at not picking chad. 70 years of pain is far worse than maybe a day max

70 years of enjoyment, respect and honor, followed by a terrible death that lasted just 30 seconds, or 70 years of pain, loneliness and humiliation, followed by a pleasant death?

I'd rather choose the Chad life.

70 years of enjoyment, respect and honor, followed by a terrible death that lasted just 30 seconds, or 70 years of pain, loneliness and humiliation, followed by a pleasant death?

I'd rather choose the Chad life.
OK how about you get tortured for a week Beforehand? Get your limbs carved up, fingernails and teeth torn out.. Dick mangled by knives...

I will go with the first option and just die a peaceful death while just coping with emotional pain.

A moist hole isn’t worth a painful death.

Inceldom is the same, if not a worse level of pain, just dragged out over the course of 70 years. With the chad option you get to face all that level of pain in a matter of a minute or two (plus the chad gets endless sexual pleasure beforehand which the incel doesn’t get before his 70 years of torture)

Plus the video of your beheading will go viral on liveleak or some shit and you’ll get a bunch of apologists sympathizing you. With the incel option, all you get is frustrated sexually femcels on Reddit using you as a scapegoat for their problems:feelsokman:

Chad life and I shoot myself right before reaching 70

Inceldom is the same, if not a worse level of pain, just dragged out over the course of 70 years. With the chad option you get to face all that level of pain in a matter of a minute or two (plus the chad gets endless sexual pleasure beforehand which the incel doesn’t get before his 70 years of torture)

Plus the video of your beheading will go viral on liveleak or some shit and you’ll get a bunch of apologists sympathizing you. With the incel option, all you get is frustrated sexually femcels on Reddit using you as a scapegoat for their problems:feelsokman:
Nah, you'll get edgy teens laughing at you on a gore site
Not allowed :)

Just kill yourself the day before you turn 70 or a few days before and you don't have to deal with ISIS brutality.

Just kill yourself the day before you turn 70 or a few days before and you don't have to deal with ISIS brutality.
I said you are guaranteed to die like that. Let's say you press a button to become Chad and then you automatically forget your beheading fate
Get fucked nigger when I'm Chad I can do whatever I want :chad:
Read above boi

I said you are guaranteed to die like that. Let's say you press a button to become Chad and then you automatically forget your beheading fate
Oh okay, forgive my low attention span. I'd still do it

[UWSL]OK how about you get tortured for a week Beforehand? Get your limbs carved up, fingernails and teeth torn out.. Dick mangled by knives...[/UWSL]

Still Chad-life. One week is nothing, compared to 70 years.

70 years is too long

I'd pick the first one since I hate having anything near my neck

I will go with the first option and just die a peaceful death while just coping with emotional pain.

A moist hole isn’t worth a painful death.
Agreed choosing Chad is retarded

I don't want to be a Chad butt:feelsLSD:

I’ve never been tortured to that extent before, so can’t objectively tell you due to lack of xp. Hopefully I keep it that way
It's all fun and games till you're in a dark alley one night and you hear the words "mission unlocked" :feelshaha:

It's all fun and games till you're in a dark alley one night and you hear the words "mission unlocked" :feelshaha: