Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you rather be a 5'5 white or 6'3 lightskin curry?

Would you rather be a 5'5 white or 6'3 lightskin curry?

• Total voters
I hate being curry because of how much of failure of a race we are not because it's preventing me from getting foids, I'm a midget that's why I can't get foids.
Based.

Ok....I cannot blame you for those thoughts. If I was curry like you, I would see everything just like you 100% . I (erroneously) thought you blamed your inceldom primarily on being curry. My apologies.

Religious fundamentalism run and less goo!!

Plus, "lightskin curry" gives a chance of getting green or blue eyes (very fucking low, but still, a gamble is a gamble) because maybe my dad would be white.

I voted for 6'3" curry. A 6'3" curry has a far better chance of ascending than a 5'5" white man. Despite all the whining of the ethnics here, race does not matter much, and height>race.
OK how do i ascend?

"Looks don't matter, must be 6'0"+"-----women in countless dating ads
Show me where women say this

You said e harmony, do you have screenshots?

What height would you need to be to no longer be incel?

Religious fundamentalism run and less goo!!

Plus, "lightskin curry" gives a chance of getting green or blue eyes (very fucking low, but still, a gamble is a gamble) because maybe my dad would be white.
The curry has Hazel eyes, the white has blue eyes

I voted for 6'3" curry. A 6'3" curry has a far better chance of ascending than a 5'5" white man. Despite all the whining of the ethnics here, race does not matter much, and height>race.
Ok i need to msg you

This must be a joke. 6ft3 light skin curry. Height over race. 5ft5 is turbomanlet territory. As a white short man you are forced to go for shorter Asian foids or other ethnics. I’d be happily living life as a non self hating 6ft3 curry living my best life coping with religion and butter chicken all the while being the first preference for all the pajeetas

I swear the idiots picking 5ft5 white are beyond delusional and makes this a meme board forum. 6ft3 curry wins. Forget getting foids. At that height you FEAR NO MAN. You automatically are seen in a position of authority and when people give you respect they are basically telling you - you won the genetic lottery. Forget the race pill. We don’t live in Jim Crow American south or apartheid South Africa - modern day west doesn’t practise institutionalised racism. Curry who is 6ft3 wins in life. You don’t believe me? Look up all the tech CEOs from india who are 6ft+. Idiots missing the key factor in the trend- height

I'm a 5'5 white and I get nothing, maybe as an 6'3 Curry I would have better luck.
6ft3 curry would kill it with his own race. It’s silly thinking currys can’t ascend within their own group.

Obviously 6'3 lightskin curry

I swear the idiots picking 5ft5 white are beyond delusional and makes this a meme board forum. 6ft3 curry wins. Forget getting foids. At that height you FEAR NO MAN. You automatically are seen in a position of authority and when people give you respect they are basically telling you - you won the genetic lottery. Forget the race pill. We don’t live in Jim Crow American south or apartheid South Africa - modern day west doesn’t practise institutionalised racism. Curry who is 6ft3 wins in life. You don’t believe me? Look up all the tech CEOs from india who are 6ft+. Idiots missing the key factor in the trend- height
Based.

This must be a joke. 6ft3 light skin curry. Height over race. 5ft5 is turbomanlet territory. As a white short man you are forced to go for shorter Asian foids or other ethnics. I’d be happily living life as a non self hating 6ft3 curry living my best life coping with religion and butter chicken all the while being the first preference for all the pajeetas
Im a 6'3 golden skinned curry in the west

The lightskin option made an easy option even easier

Im a 6'3 golden skinned curry in the west
You're either deformed, mentally retarded, or you only want decent-looking cumwhores at the very least.

You're either deformed, mentally retarded, or you only want decent-looking cumwhores at the very least.
If i had any foid i wouldnt be here

How do i meet foids when im a neet?

And yh im deformed,

Another day another would you rather be Truecel or Chad/Hightier-Normie but Ethnic

Dick size the same?

Curry has 7 inch, white has 4 inch.

Still id rather be white
Agree. But you do realise dick size and height are not related.

I’m very ugly (1.5/10) and 5’4 but pack 6.2 inches. Very likely genetic. However it does me no good bc I’m deformed and non-nt

Agree. But you do realise dick size and height are not related.

I’m very ugly (1.5/10) and 5’4 but pack 6.2 inches. Very likely genetic. However it does me no good bc I’m deformed and non-nt
6.2 is a bit above avg

Ur defo not a 1.5/10, unless u got shptgunned to the face and lived even then with reconstruction you would be at least a 2/10

6.2 is a bit above avg

Ur defo not a 1.5/10, unless u got shptgunned to the face and lived even then with reconstruction you would be at least a 2/10
Yeah, I guess I'm a 3/10... I just look extremely strange, so much so people have been staring at me, talking about me, laughing, saying "how the hell does he look like" or "ugliest person I've ever seen", since I was 13 years old. Till now, 26 and continuing. Bullies have even made a meme with my official school picture in grade 10 when I was 16/17. Making fun of my face/head. May they all burn in hell

Yeah, I guess I'm a 3/10... I just look extremely strange, so much so people have been staring at me, talking about me, laughing, saying "how the hell does he look like" or "ugliest person I've ever seen", since I was 13 years old. Till now, 26 and continuing. Bullies have even made a meme with my official school picture in grade 10 when I was 16/17. Making fun of my face/head. May they all burn in hell
Hmm, u should probably gymmax

Id roidmaxx at ur height and be Like franco columbu

Or flex Lewis if u want to be huge.

Hmm, u should probably gymmax

Id roidmaxx at ur height and be Like franco columbu

Or flex Lewis if u want to be huge.
good ideas. I actually regret not working out for the past 3 years since corona started. I have dumb-bells, pull up bar and treadmill at home but never used them. I just hate working out and think it's over for me anyway. But I will start today. At least I tried but it's a losing battle to get foids anyway (in my case)

good ideas. I actually regret not working out for the past 3 years since corona started. I have dumb-bells, pull up bar and treadmill at home but never used them. I just hate working out and think it's over for me anyway. But I will start today. At least I tried but it's a losing battle to get foids anyway (in my case)
Yh just gymmax so u don't get treated like bagel man

Why don't u take roids? (in video game)

Im guessing ur a rich or at least middle classcel

Yh just gymmax so u don't get treated like bagel man

Why don't u take roids? (in video game)

Im guessing ur a rich or at least middle classcel
Yeah. In the past random strangers have taken pics of me and laughed, once in a really small gondola, I regret not snatching the phone and throwing it away/out. In like 5 others instances people did it. Only reason I never did anything is bc of legal consequences. Now I'd not accept that anymore. Trust me brocel, all those strangers/people who react negatively to me in some way... they should be lucky that laws exist

Roads will give me more acne. Skin is already shit aside from my shit skull/head/face

Middle-class yeah, definitely not rich. Still live with my mom bc can't afford to move out + I have social anxiety + on autism-spectrum

Yeah. In the past random strangers have taken pics of me and laughed, once in a really small gondola, I regret not snatching the phone and throwing it away/out. In like 5 others instances people did it. Only reason I never did anything is bc of legal consequences. Now I'd not accept that anymore. Trust me brocel, all those strangers/people who react negatively to me in some way... they should be lucky that laws exist

Roads will give me more acne. Skin is already shit aside from my shit skull/head/face

Middle-class yeah, definitely not rich. Still live with my mom bc can't afford to move out + I have social anxiety + on autism-spectrum
My skin is shit too, idc if roids will make it worse

So be it

I'll think about it
I already have mine (in gta v) , just need to learn how to inject (in video game)

And need to hide it from my parents (n fortnite)

I want to thank @Sneir (in video game) for teaching me how to circumvent law enforcement (in video game)

I need to go ER (Emergency Room) to get my 7th pfizer shot! (in video game)

being white wont save u if ur 5'5
According to @Villain Of Blkpill 5'5 white mogs me even though im over 6'3 in shoes but still im a 3/10 curry so it's cope.

What planet are you from? Even most white women would rather have a 6'3" curry boyfriend than a white 5'5" boyfriend.
DEPENDS tbh. I think we shouldn't generalise...

If she's 4'11 and the 5'5 man is a Chad (and maybe has bigger penis than the 6'3" curry)... It depends on the woman. I argue it's the face you kiss

my sister's ex-boyfriend was 5'6" and a Chad

Being tall is always better regardless of race.

DEPENDS tbh. I think we shouldn't generalise...

If she's 4'11 and the 5'5 man is a Chad (and maybe has bigger penis than the 6'3" curry)... It depends on the woman. I argue it's the face you kiss

my sister's ex-boyfriend was 5'6" and a Chad
Curry has 7 inch, white has 4 inch

Having a sister is cucked af.

Curry has 7 inch, white has 4 inch

Having a sister is cucked af.
"cucked"... sure. As if that's my fault that I have a sister...

Obv 6‘3 curry
@Villain Of Blkpill said its over for 6:3 good looking ethnics and that 5'4 whites mog them because he can travel to shithole country and use his money to sleep with subhuman women in therefore its over for ethnics

@Villain Of Blkpill said its over for 6:3 good looking ethnics and that 5'4 whites mog them because he can travel to shithole country and use his money to sleep with subhuman women in therefore its over for ethnics
racepill is cope