Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Would you partake in masterchef incel?

would you

• Yes

Votes: 14 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 7 33.3%

• Total voters
NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

Brown is the color of defeat
-
What recipes would you cook assuming you can cook (only sexhavers cook well)
@Epedaphic @NowItsSlimeTime @MiSKiRaT @Adolf Hitler @DarkStarDown @proudweeb @CopeHarderNow @Ron.Belgrade

Steak with maybe onions, potatoes, or shrimp as sides; Spaghetti & Meatballs; Chicken Alfredo; Burger with an egg.

best i can do is ramen

I make the best Spanish Omellette this side of Inceldia.

Adolf_Hitler1.jpg
cook jews in a furnace

Probably just fast food shit like burgers, fry's, fried chicken, sandwiches, onion rings, tater tots, cheese curds, milk shakes etc and maybe a nice pizza as well sense those are some of my favorite foods and they are relatively easy to make.

I made steamed mushroom dumplings yesterday anf it was fire asf

@Epedaphic @NowItsSlimeTime @MiSKiRaT @Adolf Hitler @DarkStarDown @proudweeb @CopeHarderNow @Ron.Belgrade
How much prep time do I get? Genuine question. If I have to do it now my options are limited to if I can practice.

Supposing the contestants are other incels, I'd probably lose with no prep. The food I can cook is very incel coded. If I can memorize a recipe though, maybe try it out a few times (Steak is expensive af but I do know how to cook meats, so if I could make it I could do something edible) I'd have an advantage

Where I would struggle the most is probably presentation and advertising, if that second part is graded. I can make food taste good, but taste tests really help.

(For ref, I can cook pasta and meatballs. I don't have anything else memorized and anything else is frozen food. Not confident in meatballs without a recipie too.

I can't cook for shit srs i will fuck up a bowl of cereal by adding the wrong amount of milk

Probably just fast food shit like burgers, fry's, fried chicken, sandwiches, onion rings, tater tots, cheese curds, milk shakes etc and maybe a nice pizza as well sense those are some of my favorite foods and they are relatively easy to make.
based lol are you also another fatcel?
And for dessert, tiramisu
faggot dessert kys now
How much prep time do I get? Genuine question. If I have to do it now my options are limited to if I can practice.
Only chad has 3 hours we get to cook in less than 3 minutes
probably presentation
presentation is for trannies, a good meal with a protein is enough as long as it doesn't look like shit
I can cook pasta and meatballs
Lol I can't cook jack shit perhaps some fried eggs and mashed potatoes and that's it!
and the depressing thing is that I took at some point of my life gastronomy classes for nothing since I learnt jack shit

Wtf is so girly about it? Is it cause the cake part of it is called "lady fingers"? :feelskek:
Because of the ice cream on top of a cake bathed in faggot coffee
At least that's how it's made in my country

Last edited:
Only chad has 3 hours we get to cook in less than 3 minutes
I meant in regards to learning a recipe.
presentation is for trannies, a good meal with a protein is enough as long as it doesn't look like shit
the problem is it will. Also I'm pretty sure masterchef does that, but i could be wrong
Lol I can't cook jack shit perhaps some fried eggs and mashed potatoes and that's it!
and the depressing thing is that I took at some point of my life gastronomy classes for nothing since I learnt jack shit
wait until you hear most of these are following instructions on the box

why would I humiliate myself?

Yes.

A burger, to represent my homeland

Yes.

A burger, to represent my homeland
A nigger represents your land if you live in the west so the appropriate dish would be a turd with evaporated milk as to represent the built for BBC cuckoldry

I WOULD COOK A KABSA AND OUTCOOK EVERY SEXHAVER WITH MY DELICIOUS TRADITIONAL MEAL