Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: you can cook for yourself

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
I am on of the only ones, if not the only guy in my family who can cook properly. I started cooking for myself a few years ago because i wanted to try out new recipes and the Russian food my parents often made tasted like ass. Most guys cant cook because they are busy hanging out with their friends or making out with their gf. I also get often told by my bluepilled boomer family members that with my cooking skills i will make a woman very happy one, just fucking lol.

Also cooking is a skill that IMO every incel should master because you later wont have a gf or wife that cooks for you.

Cooking is based an enjoyable in my opinion.

Pov; ur parents make shit food

Chad doesn't need to learn. Women cook for Chad. Then they get burned, withdraw their labor from unattractive men, and simultaneously accuse those unattractive men of being unable to cook the way Chad is unable.

I've been eating same shit every day

Chad doesn't need to learn. Women cook for Chad. Then they get burned, withdraw their labor from unattractive men, and simultaneously accuse those unattractive men of being unable to cook the way Chad is unable.
It is innocent virgin men who always take all the blame for what Chad does tbh.

I don't know how to cook because I'm a manchild.

I mostly just cook very simple foods, like chicken, rice and broccoli. Or soups or something akin to that. Tbh I'm very lazy but I do cook

I am too depressed to get up and cook for myself, i'd rather eat something shitty then move on to something else

More like adult trait. But i enjoy cooking .

More like adult trait. But i enjoy cooking .
most adult men i know cant cook properly. They dont need to as they come from a time where nearly every man could have gotten a girl

Last edited:
Yea being able to cook nice food is one of my only copes.

most adult men i know cant cook properly. They dont need to as they come from where nearly every man could have gotten a girl
Didnt know that. Bu cooking is based anyways

Def a useful skill if your an invel planning on living on your own. You don't want to be 35 eating goyslop 2x a week if you can help it.

Didnt know that. Bu cooking is based anyways
Agreed. Some even say cooking is a femnine trait, but they forgot the gender of the restaursant cook that makes them their pizza or their kebab

Def a useful skill if your an invel planning on living on your own. You don't want to be 35 eating goyslop 2x a week if you can help it.
Home cooked high Quality meals > Jewish processed garbage

I mostly just cook very simple foods, like chicken, rice and broccoli. Or soups or something akin to that. Tbh I'm very lazy but I do cook
Same. I cook because food is expensive and you can save so much fucking money by just cooking for yourself. I am definately a Scrooge and I save money for the sake of saving it, not because I need it but I guess that that's another incel trait.

same :feelsbadman: cooking is kind of easy for me when I have the wherewithal to do so (rarely these days). It's not that hard to make something basic and tasty enough, and relatively healthy. Can basically just throw a piece of meat in a pan with oil and seasoning and flip it once, and have a basic meal in 10 minutes. This scares normies and sexhavers for some reason, idk. I'm trying to think of some reasons. Maybe they need to follow rules and recipes that are too complex and save this for special occasions. Or they are used to luxury (intimacy, companionship, relatively normal lives) and see themselves as above cooking. Idk.

I dont even cook ramen I just eat it dry. Is there any good specific detailed recipes out there? If there is any ambiguity I will get scared.