Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Would you marry this beauty if she lets you fuck her with condom on once a week, assuming you sit and watch otherwise?

Progeny of Horus

Progeny of Horus

Cerebral Rapist
-
30% bbc lover
unknown.png

I would love that. I would sit in the corner and jerk off as she gets bred by Abdi's long thick huge 14 inch heterosexual clean Somali cock.

absolutely not, cucks are subhuman, I want a stacy I can fuck whenever I feel like it and she cant say no. if she cheats on me, she gets guillotined

Gonna put you on ignore, cuckold

cuck thread

cucks, unite!

I’m a junkie pikachu

I thought that being incel and IT is the most pathetic existence but again i was proven wrong.

This nigga really got 30% for being a bbc lover :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

absolutely not, cucks are subhuman, I want a stacy I can fuck whenever I feel like it and she cant say no. if she cheats on me, she gets guillotined
Get out of here, cuck OP:reeeeee:

What’s the point of marrying her then?

your fate if you ever “ascend” as a sub 8

Are u one of those trannies who spam bbc threads on 4chan:feelswhat::feelswhat:

Are u one of those trannies who spam bbc threads on 4chan:feelswhat::feelswhat:
No, I'm a discord degenerate not a 4chan user. However I'm fully aware my statement is 4chan-ish.
GL with that.
I think this is satire but if not then this nigga gotta be euthanized
My statement is satire, but OP my question is sincere.
What’s the point of marrying her then?
You get a full-on shag once a week and otherwise you can cuddle/kiss/go out with her etc.

You want to watch your future noodlewhore wife getting fucked by a white bull chad 8 incher who came to your country and took your wife? Admit it, you want to be a cuck, you like to watch white chads with your foids, you LOVE how white chads cuck you, what a cuck ricecel :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Your bimbomaxxed mom will be SANDED by me