Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you let a snake bite your dick if Beyonce would suck the poison out?

Would you let a snake bite your dick if Beyonce would suck the poison out?

• Total voters
Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
I wouldn't, she's old and beat up now and hova already put his nasty camel lips all over her pussy.

translated-by-memritv-h-we-hear-that-western-women-worship-29646056.png

Old and ugly. Why?

No, i don't like Beyonce

No man i wouldnt let a girl suck my dick tbh its disgusting.

I don’t care who is offering to give me a blowjob, I’m not letting my dick get bit by a snake first

lmao hell no, not attracted to old black foids

It depends, what kind of snake is it?

yes .. if it was 100% i would survive.
{although sucking poison out is a myth]

no it would hurt so bad and it wouldn’t even be sexual

No, just no fucking hell that's a big no

I wouldn't, she's old and beat up now and hova already put his nasty camel lips all over her pussy.
I hate Beyonce .
Volcel , but i wouldnt fuck her if she begged for it .

a famous foid sucking my cock? yes.

No blacks srry

She's old and past her cock riding days. Without make up and her voice she would be below average.

Fuck no. JFL at poison yourself for an used up whore.

We’d have to go back to...the early 2000s tbh. She looked alright back then but I never got the mass appeal. (Yeah, yeah, ((they)) were pushing her but it was like they just picked the first decent looking high yella to promote) Then again, she looked better next to her bandmates so that 6/10 next to 4s looks like an 8.

Maybe an Olsen Twin in their prime but definitely not a disgusting fucking nigger
You know more than 50% of nigger women over 15 have active STDs right?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back