Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you have rawdog sex with an average faced skinny white girl during her first menstruation?

What would you do?

• Total voters
W

weedwhacker

Recruit
★★
It would obviously result in you getting blood on your dick, but if you pop their cherry, you're already getting blood on your dick. :feelshehe:

However just be first would be magnified here, since you were with her during a very important period (pun intended) of her life.

Also, assume no STD risk.

Last edited:
Blood of sacrificial whores on my stiff cock :feelstastyman:

That would be so fucking hot, hell yeah

I'd penetrate her ass then

It would obviously result in you getting blood on your dick, but if you pop their cherry, you're already getting blood on your dick. :feelshehe:

However just be first would be magnified here, since you were with her during a very important period (pun intended) of her life.

Also, assume no STD risk.
If you have no problem with vaginal discharge on your dick, why should you have a problem with blood. Should we be endlessly disgusted that blood is flowing through out bodies right now?

The whole "I don't like blood" thing never made sense to me, it's literally in your blood lol.

Volcel if not

I wouldn’t have sex with an average girl

It's not simpish at all, the sex is free here. Simping is paying money and not getting any sex in return, moron.
It’s simpish to make this thread

To spill the blood is based. I want her to be covered in blood.

It’s simpish to make this thread
No, it really isn't. You can't just throw that word around freely like that and think your statement has any legitimacy to it.

Dr Steve Brule Yes GIF

I have zero problem getting a cute girls blood on my dick.

It'll just be a mess tbh.