Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you have a child?

etbrute

etbrute

Recruit
★★
2d 4h 57m
If you ascended, would you have a child? Being blackpilled has obviously influenced me to have negative thoughts about having children. I wouldn't want to put them through what I went through, but that seems like giga-blackpilled thinking. :feelshehe: :feelshehe: :feelshehe:

Incelistan

Incelistan

Destroy all joos
★★
4d 10h 2m
would definitely not want to have to raise some brat that runs around the house shitting everywhere while the mother goes out fucking chad

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
★★★★★
178d 15h 43m
Highly unlikely unless i had decent wealth and a lot of free time and i knew the female would stay. Otherwise no because she’ll just leave and divorce me and collect child support and government assistance and the whole cycle would be repeated.

jetfire_six

jetfire_six

Educated Pervert.
22h 7m
I'll gladly be an uncle, but I don't wanna spread my autism or prostate cancer predisposition to any unfortunate children. Helps no one.

I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss

I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss

Kept you waitin, huh
★★
43d 12h 45m
Yes.
Would i be a good father ? Unlikely.

TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
328d 4h 48m
If I had the resources and was mentally sound, then yes.

war_with_myself

war_with_myself

burned out and broken
★★
62d 16h 14m
i want a child. i'll raise them better than my parents raised me.

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

Say hello to the mad guy
★★★★★
79d 45m
If you ascended, would you have a child? Being blackpilled has obviously influenced me to have negative thoughts about having children. I wouldn't want to put them through what I went through, but that seems like giga-blackpilled thinking. :feelshehe: :feelshehe: :feelshehe:
Retardcel trait: u actually want kid, GrAY

PoodankMcGee

PoodankMcGee

Crohn's/ostomycel
117d 12h 43m
Never, procreation is the most evil and selfish act one can perform. Bringing another consciousness into this world unironically causes more net suffering than ERing a classroom full of toddlers

Nihilistic Lowlife

Nihilistic Lowlife

They want to send me in PH AGAIN :)
★★★★
31d 13h 40m
I couldnt teach him something useful so no.

Dark Evil God

Dark Evil God

Raging for eternity
★★★★★
2d 18h 50m
low iq: me want babies me want to multiply
high iq: no i will not bring another soul to suffer
infinite iq: make babies so they can suffer and teach them that no one is saved from the universe wrath

Hikikomori_cel

Hikikomori_cel

Shatter me
★★★★★
139d 18h 42m
No, why would i doom my child to this nihilistic, cruel and humiliating expierence.

felizhombre

felizhombre

Follow Jesus christ
22h 33m
nah, too blackpilled to pass my ethnic genes

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command
★★★★★
195d 6h 23m
No. It would be unethical to bring into a shitty existence another conscious, living thing capable of comprehending its own shitty existence.

B

BuyingANewFace

Recruit
★★★★
4d 22h 39m
HELL NO! I see where the world is headed and absolutely do NOT want to bring a child into that environment. Especially a daughter. Women are gonna be in for some rough shit over the coming decades. I truly believe that. If I had a daughter, I'd be scared shitless about her future. Between the new de-facto polygamy sexual marketplace, and young boys being raised on a steady diet of man-bashing, that's gonna have consequences. It's no coincidence that incel spaces are both overwhelmingly Generation Z and growing rapidly.

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Always alone
★★★★
43d 18h 24m
Of course as it would imply creampieing a breedable foid beforehand

DespressedCurryCel1

DespressedCurryCel1

Officer
★★
5d 13h 24m
No, boyo. My incel bloodlibe dies with me

D

D.R.

Greycel
2d 22h 39m
No, just in general, creating needs/wants/desires (i.e creating a sentient being, we are just bundles of needs/wants/desires) with no absolute guarantee of fulfillment is retarded, like creating a fire with no guarantee you'll be able to extinguish it again.

J

Jotogo

Greycel
2d 7h 26m
>200cm height-hghmaxxing your son or death:smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:
Daughters will do fine obviously

Sheepcel

Sheepcel

Braincels Refugee
★★
19d 13h 7m
No, I'm much too bitter & hateful at this point. Merely being around other humans for any period of time is pure torture.
I can hardly even stand one hour near other people, 1, 10, 20+ years of it would probably make me go ER on my own family.
It's not realistic in any timeline anyway, even after this current society collapses; males like us (assuming we make it through) will just be enslaved by chad warlords/new govt.
We'll never see access to females in our lifetime no matter who's in charge, that's just the nature of this life.