Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you have a child?

etbrute

etbrute

Officer
★★★
If you ascended, would you have a child? Being blackpilled has obviously influenced me to have negative thoughts about having children. I wouldn't want to put them through what I went through, but that seems like giga-blackpilled thinking. :feelshehe: :feelshehe: :feelshehe:

would definitely not want to have to raise some brat that runs around the house shitting everywhere while the mother goes out fucking chad

Highly unlikely unless i had decent wealth and a lot of free time and i knew the female would stay. Otherwise no because she’ll just leave and divorce me and collect child support and government assistance and the whole cycle would be repeated.

I'll gladly be an uncle, but I don't wanna spread my autism or prostate cancer predisposition to any unfortunate children. Helps no one.

Yes.
Would i be a good father ? Unlikely.

If I had the resources and was mentally sound, then yes.

i want a child. i'll raise them better than my parents raised me.

If you ascended, would you have a child? Being blackpilled has obviously influenced me to have negative thoughts about having children. I wouldn't want to put them through what I went through, but that seems like giga-blackpilled thinking. :feelshehe: :feelshehe: :feelshehe:
Retardcel trait: u actually want kid, GrAY

Never, procreation is the most evil and selfish act one can perform. Bringing another consciousness into this world unironically causes more net suffering than ERing a classroom full of toddlers

I couldnt teach him something useful so no.

No, why would i doom my child to this nihilistic, cruel and humiliating expierence.

nah, too blackpilled to pass my ethnic genes

No. It would be unethical to bring into a shitty existence another conscious, living thing capable of comprehending its own shitty existence.

HELL NO! I see where the world is headed and absolutely do NOT want to bring a child into that environment. Especially a daughter. Women are gonna be in for some rough shit over the coming decades. I truly believe that. If I had a daughter, I'd be scared shitless about her future. Between the new de-facto polygamy sexual marketplace, and young boys being raised on a steady diet of man-bashing, that's gonna have consequences. It's no coincidence that incel spaces are both overwhelmingly Generation Z and growing rapidly.

Of course as it would imply creampieing a breedable foid beforehand

No, boyo. My incel bloodlibe dies with me

No, just in general, creating needs/wants/desires (i.e creating a sentient being, we are just bundles of needs/wants/desires) with no absolute guarantee of fulfillment is retarded, like creating a fire with no guarantee you'll be able to extinguish it again.

>200cm height-hghmaxxing your son or death:smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:
Daughters will do fine obviously

No, I'm much too bitter & hateful at this point. Merely being around other humans for any period of time is pure torture.
I can hardly even stand one hour near other people, 1, 10, 20+ years of it would probably make me go ER on my own family.
It's not realistic in any timeline anyway, even after this current society collapses; males like us (assuming we make it through) will just be enslaved by chad warlords/new govt.
We'll never see access to females in our lifetime no matter who's in charge, that's just the nature of this life.