Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would You Go See The Ball Drop - - WITHOUT a Girl?

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
FrustratedWhiteMale

FrustratedWhiteMale

Mythic
I live in New York, one hour from the ball.
If you lived in New York, weather permitting, would you go to Times Square to watch the ball drop, all alone.
When you're there you will se lots of couples, lots of kissing. You come home to an empty house.
Me, I think I'll watch it on TV. Even then, seeing all those couples makes me sick. At least I have my dolls.
I'll also be on this website at that time.
So would anybody here go see it alone?

Does it look like I'd want to fucking leave my room?

Going to public places is suicidal enough, the ball drop would seriously make me consider topping.

Why would anyone go outside to watch a ball drop jfl

Last time visited city center 5 years ago

No that sounds stupid even with a girl at my site.

Nope I plan on LDARing home and sleeping before 12AM.

Soon they will place incels under the ball drop for couples to enjoy

Only normies go to places like that, or have new years eve parties
truecels like me simply stay inside and browse internet on new years eve

fuck new yrs, im always asleep before midnight anyway

Watching balls drop lol Americans are funny.

I live in New York, one hour from the ball.
If you lived in New York, weather permitting, would you go to Times Square to watch the ball drop, all alone.
When you're there you will se lots of couples, lots of kissing. You come home to an empty house.
Me, I think I'll watch it on TV. Even then, seeing all those couples makes me sick. At least I have my dolls.
I'll also be on this website at that time.
So would anybody here go see it alone?

i live in New York too and ive only gone to see the ball drop with my family when I was younger not even tbh I went to see the tree it’s so over

I would climb to the top and sui by jumping off the frame right as the countdown hits zero on live tv is it were possible to do without being stopped.

I don't like going to crowded places.

Fuck no. Why go out in the freezing cold and navigate through hoardes of normies when I can sit at home in my warm cozy apartment instead?

Only if the ball is a nuclear bomb.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back