Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you go for a black girl if you were ray-cyst?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date

Would you keep on dating and gf a black girl who treated you great if you were a racist?

• Yes

Votes: 13 61.9%
  • No

Votes: 8 38.1%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
Let's say you are a racist who lives in a 99.9% white country and hate blacks. But you meet a black girl online and get along with her and then you decide to meet her IRL and she treats you kindly and doesn't think of herself like she's the centre of the universe, she makes you feel like you are worth a lot. You come back home and have the biggest cognitive dissonance ever. What do you do?
I know that AWALT and I am by no chance worshipping any foid, even a theoretical one, but just for this discussion let's just focus on what I wrote above.

Last edited:
Volcel if you wouldn't

What utopia is 99.9% white?

Let's say you are a racist who lives in a 99.9% white country and hate blacks. But you meet a black girl online and get along with her and then you decide to meet her IRL and she treats you kindly and doesn't think of herself like she's the centre of the universe, she makes you feel like you are worth a lot. You come back home and have the biggest cognitive dissonance ever. What do you do?
I know that AWALT and I am by no chance worshipping any foid, even a theoretical one, but just for this discussion let's just focus on what I wrote above.

Depends on the type of racism youre talking aboug. If an actual racist then the answer would be no, but if youre talking about "racist" yhen its debateable.

I chose yes but there are many factors. I am racist towards blacks since many I have come across tend to act like complete retards but if she truly acts properly then I would

Well, I'm already black

Poland. Czech rep. Slovakia, slovenia. Hungary.
I went to Poland once. It was downright amazing, and very racially pure. Only spotted one nigger while I was there. Wish I was Polish ngl.

I went to Poland once. It was downright amazing, and very racially pure. Only spotted one nigger while I was there. Wish I was Polish ngl.

I didn't know niggers were allowed in northern Europe