Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would You Go Back to High School Today?

(Title)

• Yes

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • No

Votes: 20 83.3%

• Total voters
lonelysince2006

lonelysince2006

Spiritually 38
★★★★★
Would you go back to high school today if you could? Say you were turned into a 17 year old version of yourself and sent back to high school tomorrow (in 2024). Would you take the chance and try it again? You will be given a full school year to attempt this. Would it be too suifuel and a mogfest by the younger generation or a good chance to try it all over again and see if you can ascend and turn your life around? Honestly, the chance of getting bullied would deter me if you asked my 30 year old self in 2036.

Average 2024 Gen Z high school experience btw (everyone is buried in their phones):

@Sheogorath @FrothySolutions

@kampman @Boatman @Cybersex is our hope @Justdone @lifeisbullshit95 @FinnCel @LOLI BREEDING @ThracianGladiator @proudweeb @BornToLose @ezio6 @MuddyBuddy @Epedaphic @Sandniggercel @Mango @diedlonely @Zedmund @Endangered @naizuri @Chaotic @REEject @iamanon11111 @CosmicJoke @Robo_Cope @Zozizo @trognarukk @Fuckedupcel @Efiliste @Johnny_Connecticut @poseidon16itachi @drowsy @smh

Last edited:
Would you go back to high school today if you could? Say you were turned into a 17 year old version of yourself and sent back to high school tomorrow (in 2024). Would you take the chance and try it again? You will be given a full school year to attempt this. Would it be too suifuel and a mogfest by the younger generation or a good chance to try it all over again and see if you can ascend and turn your life around? Honestly, the chance of getting bullied would deter me if you asked my 30 year old self in 2036.

Average 2024 Gen Z high school experience btw (everyone is buried in their phones):
View attachment 1052848

Only to beat bully kid's. And lose the time like i ever did it.

Yep I would go to ER on those cretins ngl, fuck them I would have died but at least taken with me arrogant bastards that are shitting on me and enjoying life while I slowly and painfully rot

I already was mogged in HS. Not doing that shit again.

Fucking hell, the voting results aren't public.

If you were a loser back then, your brain wasn't developed enough to have the confidence or at least the drive to Push Yourself Into the Right Direction. And as a result, you are cursed with a shit adult life. This is not our faults. It is due to our genetics. If you were a loser in your childhood, you will always be a loser for the rest of your life. The point is how do you handle being a loser? If I can go back in time and wake up as a thirteen year old virgin of myself with the knowledge I have now I would be in a much better situation. But I did learn from my mistakes hasn't everyone?

Nothing would change. I would still be a loser.

View attachment 1052851
Only to beat bully kid's. And lose the time like i ever did it.
You know what's crazy? A 17 year old's height is the same as his adult height, so you're essentially fighting a (physically) grown adult with shit for brains.

Rate of growth

Most boys reach their peak height around the age of 16. However, men still develop in other ways well into their twenties. Research has found that the brain doesn't fully develop until the age of 25 and men usually achieve peak muscle mass somewhere between the age of 20 and 30.

I'd slap and grab every foid ass I could find.

You know what's crazy? A 17 year old's height is the same as his adult height, so you're essentially fighting a (physically) grown adult with shit for brains.
No, you don't know what is crazy, I do. The crazy thing is that isn't a difference between a teenage adult and an adult. They've both got shit in their brains, if you want to look at that way. Many adults just hide it.

If you gave me such an offer a few years ago, I would try it. Today, my brain and mental wellbeing are just too bad to attempt this. There is no will to live anymore. You kind of need the mindset you had when you were a teenager, not this one where you are a burned-out freak who could be confused with a psychiatric patient.

With my looks? Fuck no. I'd lay down on train tracks.

@Adolf Kitler @ItsovERfucks @Vendetta Dis true? Is everyone buried in their phones in your school as well? How do you guys make friends?
Yeah basically exactly like that

View attachment 1052848

@Sheogorath @FrothySolutions

@kampman @Boatman @Cybersex is our hope @Justdone @lifeisbullshit95 @FinnCel @LOLI BREEDING @ThracianGladiator @proudweeb @BornToLose @ezio6 @MuddyBuddy @Epedaphic @Sandniggercel @Mango @diedlonely @Zedmund @Endangered @naizuri @Chaotic @REEject @iamanon11111 @CosmicJoke @Robo_Cope @Zozizo @trognarukk @Fuckedupcel @Efiliste @Johnny_Connecticut @poseidon16itachi @drowsy @smh
I would never want to experience that torure again.

No, nothing would change.