Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you ascend in this situation?

Would you really ascend in this situation? (Read below first)

• Yes

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • No

Votes: 20 87.0%

• Total voters
Mistake

Mistake

Captain
★★
A man comes up to you and says that he will make you ascend with one girl of your choice, and will use magical powers to make her sexually attracted to you. You can fuck her as many times as you want, as he will also use his magical powers to make you be able to cum 24/7. However, he said that if you accept this offer, your body will be in agony 24/7, you will get terminal cancer, you will never be allowed to goyslop again and you would never be allowed to use the internet again.

your body will be in agony 24/7
My body is already in 24/7 agony from loneliness, anxiety, depression and chronic pain all around my body, just yesterday i had two days of zero sleep, rest are shit foids are nowhere near as entertaining as the internet or food so no thanks. I will kill that demon instead and steal his power and use to summon succubus foid harem

Absolutely yes. Why:
It'd replace the 24/7 mental agony I'm in it with physical pain; I'm okay with that.
I'd get opiates.
I'd get her pregnant and have kids. (My genes would live on; I'm immortal)
I plan to rope anyway this or next year so the cancer is not a problem for me.