Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment would you feel comfortable allowing a girl to lie on a couch behind you while you played video games if she was holding STEEL baseball bat? too scary?

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
BatCouch

What a schizo

:dafuckfeels: Boy, that other guy was wright. This forum does attract weirdos.

Volcel if a foid is willing to lay near you and still you prioritize gaymes.

I hope she starts masturbating with it

nigga :feelshaha:

you didn't even present additional information about this hypothetical case, all you did was just photoshop some jailbait levitating from the side of the couch.........wow :feelskek:

But anyways, yeah I'll be comfortable with that :) if she's comfortable with me having a hunting stainless steel machete within my reach :D

I would feel comfortable with that.

Id want her to take a swing so i could then hold her down and accidentally inseminate her in self-defense

nigga :feelshaha:

you didn't even present additional information about this hypothetical case, all you did was just photoshop some jailbait levitating from the side of the couch.........wow :feelskek:

But anyways, yeah I'll be comfortable with that :) if she's comfortable with me having a hunting stainless steel machete within my reach :D
The jb was one of the victims in the Uvalde shooting :feelskek:

@Wizard32 trying to not make weird threads about actual dead children (IMPOSSIBLE CHALLENGE)

You had to pick a hot noodlewhore. I could easily say no to a White toilet, but a noodlewhore? :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

You had to pick a hot noodlewhore. I could easily say no to a White toilet, but a noodlewhore? :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:
pretty sure she's a tacofoid like 90% of the kids that died.

@Wizard32 trying to not make weird threads about actual dead children (IMPOSSIBLE CHALLENGE)
I think she'd be okay with it, I think she'd want to be remembered even if if as a waifu.

I bet Satomi Mitarai wants to be remembered too. If we existed in any way as ghosts after death perhaps we draw energy from those who think of us, so maybe by making threads about the loli ghosts we actually give them the energy to continue existing whereas most normies would funnel them no Fatigue Points and they would continue to waste away.

pretty sure she's a tacofoid like 90% of the kids that died.
maybe she 50% taco 25% white 25% noodle
her dad looks hispanic enough but I haven't seen her mom