Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Would you date a really hot woman if she was the worst, absolutely bitchiest, cuntiest woman alive?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date

Date the cunt?

• Total voters
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I'm not talking about fucking her once or twice. I'm talking about actual dating, having to put up with all her shit.

She looks like your dream girl, but she's even more of a cunt than the average woman. Absolutely bitchy, nagging to no end, demanding and a cunt in every way imaginable. She'll use you for your money, and probably cheat on you a lot.

But you get to stick your dick in her if she lets you.

So, would you?

So the only bonus is that I get to be a literal Cuck? :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

I would smash and dash. No way I would date a nasty bitch.

I'm not talking about fucking her once or twice. I'm talking about actual dating, having to put up with all her shit.

She looks like your dream girl, but she's even more of a cunt than the average woman. Absolutely bitchy, nagging to no end, demanding and a cunt in every way imaginable. She'll use you for your money, and probably cheat on you a lot.

So, would you?
I would do the r word

I picked answer 3 but I don't think you're a retard op.

Of course. Personally dont matter I just want a girl with working vagina and who loves me

As long as i get to smash idgaf

Of course. Personally dont matter I just want a girl with working vagina and who loves me

I think the problem is she's got a working vagina but its tom, dick and Harry that get to play with it

I think the problem is she's got a working vagina but its tom, dick and Harry that get to play with it
Yeah I wouldnt date a non virgin honestly. Its just a cuckold imo if everyones been fucking your girl.

Yeah I wouldnt date a non virgin honestly. Its just a cuckold imo if everyones been fucking your girl.

I don't really care about her being a virgin tbh. I just don't wanna go out with an absolute whore who'll cheat on me.

I don't really care about her being a virgin tbh. I just don't wanna go out with an absolute whore who'll cheat on me.
Thats true, basically a prostitute at that point. I ment to say I would never marry a non virgin. I just dont want whore. I could just get a hooker instead.

I actually like toxic dialogue from women for some reason. I would date a woman who was bitchy and trash talked people a lot, but not one who would cheat on me or use me as a BB.

So, would you?

She will leave you in less than a month by who you came up with.
So what's the fucking point?

So, would you?
Sometimes we are attracted to the irrational. Physical beauty supersedes many other traits.

Volcel if you wouldn't

She'll use you for your money, and probably cheat on you a lot.

So will every other potential female ever. Might as well be a hot one, right? And I don’t have money for her anyhow.