Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you breed mexican indigenous goblinas?

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
ETT Wy8XkAA8PhV
268B33C400000578 0 image a 29 1426093448473
Photo 4
1200px Jeunes femmes mayas

I would never fuck goblinas , thats the last thing i want to to in this world , call me volcel or compare me to noodlewhores but breeding goblinas is a dumb idea.

This question is specially made for anglo cumskins , Would you give these goblinas your superior whitu seed then return to your comfy first world country? :smonk:

I would never have kids with any foid. But for fucking seems occasionally some goblinas are fuck able, maybe 1/20 of em

I would prefer to breed mestizas

Genetic dead ends.

Unless you're Mexican yourself, you're only creating another incel

Nope, the result would be a GigaTruecel

I am mexican ape sensei. and i fucking hate living here. :cryfeels:
soy colombiano que tal bro como esta ?
Genetic dead ends.

Unless you're Mexican yourself, you're only creating another incel

View attachment 480315
not necessarily, if he stays in Mexico, he may be taller and more handsome than native men, in that case it would be a local chad maybe
View attachment 480307View attachment 480308View attachment 480309View attachment 480311

I would never fuck goblinas , thats the last thing i want to to in this world , call me volcel or compare me to noodlewhores but breeding goblinas is a dumb idea.

This question is specially made for anglo cumskins , Would you give these goblinas your superior whitu seed then return to your comfy first world country? :smonk:
first one is a tranny ????:worryfeels:I fuck the rest without a doubt

Last edited:
soy colombiano que tal bro como esta ?

not necessarily, if he stays in Mexico, he may be taller and more handsome than native men, in that case it would be a local chad maybe

first one is a tranny ????:worryfeels:I fuck the rest without a doubt

Buenas , Estoy tomandome una cervecita jaja , y unos honguitos. Y la primera de la foto no es un maricon , es una goblina de verdad :dafuckfeels:

Buenas , Estoy tomandome una cervecita jaja , y unos honguitos. Y la primera de la foto no es un maricon , es una goblina de verdad :dafuckfeels:
si man es que parece un travesti , he visto travestis mas femeninos que esa, el resto estan pasables, me las cojeria sin duda , uno de incel no puede ser tan exquisito , ademas estan jovencitas , puede que no sean bonitas pero si estan jovencitas eso les da un atractivo muy grande

si man es que parece un travesti , he visto travestis mas femeninos que esa, el resto estan pasables, me las cojeria sin duda , uno de incel no puede ser tan exquisito , ademas estan jovencitas , puede que no sean bonitas pero si estan jovencitas eso les da un atractivo muy grande

Bueno pues la verdad aqui en veracruz abundan goblinas como esas pero yo prefiero chingarme yeguas jaja , Y lo digo enserio :feelsohh:

Nope, the result would be a GigaTruecel
he can become a local chad if he is taller and with whiter features than the local men who knows??

Volcel if you wouldn't. But the top foids eyes mog mine.

Bueno pues la verdad aqui en veracruz abundan goblinas como esas pero yo prefiero chingarme yeguas jaja , Y lo digo enserio :feelsohh:
pero si quisieras podrias tener a una como la de las imagenes ??

pero si quisieras podrias tener a una como la de las imagenes ??

Pues si la verdad , Pero no quiero tener hijos prietos y feos que van a terminar de peones en mexico para la clase media alta de gueritos de mierda como el pendejo de mi primo.

Pues si la verdad , Pero no quiero tener hijos prietos y feos que van a terminar de peones en mexico para la clase media alta de gueritos de mierda como el pendejo de mi primo.
no tengas hijos, solo culealas y punto , o las tienes de novias te pones condon y las pones a mamar , y le hechas la leche en las tetas y listo, hijos no pero sexo si

Ive heard the term goblina used to refer to puerto ricam girls but never knew it was for mexican girls until now but now i see why
holy shit ive been deceoved my whole life. Never knew mexican girls could look like this. Such odd shaped heads and faces

qnd these females look quite young. Id shudder to think what a normal 30yo mexican woman looks like fuckin hell

no tengas hijos, solo culealas y punto , o las tienes de novias te pones condon y las pones a mamar , y le hechas la leche en las tetas y listo, hijos no pero sexo si

Ya me he chingado prostitutas asi de culeras y indigenas y luego me siento con asco por saber que no voy a poder chingarme a una anglosajona

volcel if you wouldn't

Breeding either leads to creating another incel but this time living in a third world shit country, or you make another foid only bad options. Not worth it imo

Last edited:
I wouldn't mind indias. Some look alright but a few are globina-tier. Not as bad as niggresses or abos.

But I know@thespanishcel would.

@Algeriancel

My looksmatch so yes

my dick would put them all in a wheelchair :feelsLSD:

View attachment 480307View attachment 480308View attachment 480309View attachment 480311

I wouldn't either.

But Chad would. Chads fuck everything.

I wouldn't either.

But Chad would. Chads fuck everything.
Nah, Chad can afford to have standards? Why fuck ethnic goblina foidlets and landwhales if you can fuck white Aryan gigastacy?

Only Tyrone niggers don't give a fuck where he sicks his "muh dick" in.

Nah, Chad can afford to have standards? Why fuck ethnic goblina foidlets and landwhales if you can fuck white Aryan gigastacy?

Only Tyrone niggers don't give a fuck where he sicks his "muh dick" in.
Nono. Chads have a different mentality, they see life like a game and the guy who fucks the most girls wins plus they have hyper-high libidos, so even if a girl is disgusting objectively their dick tricks them to fuck her anyway.

This is why Chads are a huge problem to all other men and keep inflating the ego of subhuman women. :fuk:

If they kept only to Staceys, there would be no problems.

(Plus even for a Chad getting Stacey still requires work and most are maybe simply too lazy)

Nono. Chads have a different mentality, they see life like a game and the guy who fucks the most girls wins plus they have hyper-high libidos, so even if a girl is disgusting objectively their dick tricks them to fuck her anyway.

This is why Chads are a huge problem to all other men and keep inflating the ego of subhuman women. :fuk:

If they kept only to Staceys, there would be no problems.
Nah, most Chads fuck at least young and reasonably fit beckies. I don't think they will settle of landwhales or roasties unless if they have a fetish. But they stick to what their standards are since they can get decent looking foids.

Only normies fuck landwhales, roasties and other bottom-of-the-barrel foids who have no self-respect or take care of themselves because that's the best they can get.

Yes. I have a high standards for romantic love but simply for fucking - very low. Just don't be too ugly and have some hair and tits.

Nah, most Chads fuck at least young and reasonably fit beckies. I don't think they will settle of landwhales or roasties unless if they have a fetish. But they stick to what their standards are since they can get decent looking foids.

Only normies fuck landwhales, roasties and other bottom-of-the-barrel foids who have no self-respect or take care of themselves because that's the best they can get.
The coping is too strong with this guy. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Landwhales too can get Chad, deal with it. The standards for pump and dump are non-existing. If a Chad can get his dick wet, he will.

Normies take landwhales as girlfriends and other cucked shit, Chad just pumps and dumps them.

if she's lightskin, sure.

The coping is too strong with this guy. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Landwhales too can get Chad, deal with it. The standards for pump and dump are non-existing. If a Chad can get his dick wet, he will.

Normies take landwhales as girlfriends and other cucked shit, Chad just pumps and dumps them.
That's only if they have a perversion for obese foids. You know most men aren't going find a landwhale and her rolls of lard and cellulite attractive and get hard to that. And if they do it's because they have a feeder fetish which is not normal, and thus fat foids only get attention from these kinds of fetishists and it would be hard for her to be in a normal healthy relationship if she doesn't lose the weight.

Yes, a foid can be a butterface or be slightly out of shape and chubby and still get Chad or at least a Chadlite or HTN to fuck her. But it no way are landwhales and grannies are going with Chad. Chad is not desperate enough to lower his standards. That's why when roasties hit the wall because they're too old they can't ride the cock carousel anymore or get the attention from Chads like she used to, and why foids always try to looksmaxx with fakeup and staying in shape.

That's only if they have a perversion for obese foids. You know most men aren't going find a landwhale and her rolls of lard and cellulite attractive and get hard to that. And if they do it's because they have a feeder fetish which is not normal, and thus fat foids only get attention from these kinds of fetishists and it would be hard for her to be in a normal healthy relationship if she doesn't lose the weight.

Yes, a foid can be a butterface or be slightly out of shape and chubby and still get Chad or at least a Chadlite or HTN to fuck her. But it no way are landwhales and grannies are going with Chad. Chad is not desperate enough to lower his standards. That's why when roasties hit the wall because they're too old they can't ride the cock carousel anymore or get the attention from Chads like she used to, and why foids always try to looksmaxx with fakeup and staying in shape.
You're reading way too much into it.

It's simple >chad parties, >chad is drunk as hell, >a fat girl eyefucks chad the whole time, >he ends up fucking her, >he disappears in the morning. :feelshaha:

It has nothing to do with desperation. It's all purely instinctual. Chads have HIGH libidos, just how often do I have to repeat it? They are literally fucking machines, born to fuck. He won't be sitting there and writing a doctors thesis on "Should I fuck her or shouldn't I?", his dick will do all the fucking thinking.

You're reading way too much into it.

It's simple >chad parties, >chad is drunk as hell, >a fat girl eyefucks chad the whole time, >he ends up fucking her, >he disappears in the morning. :feelshaha:

It has nothing to do with desperation. It's all purely instinctual. Chads have HIGH libidos, just how often do I have to repeat it? They are literally fucking machines, born to fuck. He won't be sitting there and writing a doctors thesis on "Should I fuck her or shouldn't I?", his dick will do all the fucking thinking.
Chad can fuck all the prime Stacies he wants. There will always be foids wanting to be on his dick but he isn't going to waste his coom.

Tell me if you would fuck a gigaobese 300+ lbs landwhale or a granny or a dyke even if you were Chad?

Chad can fuck all the prime Stacies he wants. There will always be foids wanting to be on his dick but he isn't going to waste his coom.

Tell me if you would fuck a gigaobese 300+ lbs landwhale or a granny or a dyke even if you were Chad?
Some Staceys, yes, certainly not all Staceys unless he is Gigachad.

Staceys still SMV mog Chads to the fucking moon.

But I'm tired fucking arguing with you. Chads fuck ugly/fat girls all the fucking time. I never said something about gigaobese.

You are simply fucking delusional. You are still bluepilled :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: as fuck and have this retarded worldview that a Chad looking guy just has to go outside and blonde, thin models will throw themselves at him. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: Chads can fuck FAR more than incels, and they can have a pick out of a pool of like 20 Beckies and maybe 1-2 Staceys, but that's fucking it. Only fucking actors can fuck ALL staceys. You still need to learn a lot and become properly backpilled. :feelshaha:

Last edited:
would bang:
pic 2, right
pic 3, right
pic 4, right

The first one looks like a man. I would date the rest though.

I would have to see them naked first before I can decide. Their clothes are hiding what their bodies look like.

Some Staceys, yes, certainly not all Staceys unless he is Gigachad.

Staceys still SMV mog Chads to the fucking moon.

But I'm tired fucking arguing with you. Chads fuck ugly/fat girls all the fucking time. I never said something about gigaobese.

You are simply fucking delusional. You are still bluepilled :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: as fuck and have this retarded worldview that a Chad looking guy just has to go outside and blonde, thin models will throw themselves at him. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: Chads can fuck FAR more than incels, and they can have a pick out of a pool of like 20 Beckies and maybe 1-2 Staceys, but that's fucking it. Only fucking actors can fuck ALL staceys. You still need to learn a lot and become properly backpilled. :feelshaha:
Yeah, Chad would still fuck Beckies, butterfaces and chubby foids. They don't have to be the top tier foids, but just the ones who are fuckable which is the majority of foids even subaverage ones.

But you're implying that he would also be willing to fuck obese landwhales, witch-looking old roasties, and unfeminine dykes, which is not happening.

Ok then we are in agreement.
Yeah.

I know that most, if not virtually all foids can get away with flaws that would make it be over if it was on a man. Unlike the average normie male, most foids of fertile age are seen as fuckable to most men can easily get Chad (sometimes) or usually at most Chadlites and high-tier normies.

Even if she has some flaws, all she has to do is go to the gym and eat right to stay in shape, and on makeup. It really isn't hard for foids to make herself appealing to most men, whereas no matter how much looksmaxxing an incel does it will always be over for him because of his genetics.

So I know Chad will fuck an average or subaverage butterface since those kinds are foids are a dime-a-dozen and Stacies are rare and pickier. But there are going to still be a few foids that will be unappealing to most men, even Chad, whether she's a super obese landwhale (I know she can lose weight and it's possible that she can even be Stacy if she was of a healthy weight, but you know most foids that size refuse to do so and instead push for fat acceptance because they know most men find obesity unappealing), a really old and wrinkly granny, goblinas, or a manly foid who dresses like a lesbian.

Sure, these foids can never be femcels because they are always going to be a few men, either out of desperation or their bluepill delusion that beauty comes from the inside, or they have a specific fetish where they maniatically only seek women like that for a sexual purpose not because they are genuinely into them. The thing is that most men will not be into those kinds of women.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back