Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you ascend with this jewess but first you'll have to press a button and kill 1.5 billion sandniggers

Would you?

• Total voters
nigga who wouldn't fuck that?

Another kike worshipping racebaiter faggot post.

I bet these videos are made to lure currycels into joining their lower ranks

I bet these videos are made to lure currycels into joining their lower ranks
Pajeets are not accepted in kikekingdom

@faded your plan is working

:lul:

I would fuck her with a ww1 bayonet

keep increasing that creature's view count with your low IQ theory

Genociding 1.5 billion of one kind for a Kike foid.

Cuck.
The people of this forum have spoken, mango. I care only about myself and my own pleasure don't care if others suffer because of me. I am a nihilist blackpiller nothing matters in this life.

I only voted yes for the jokes.

The people of this forum have spoken, mango. I care only about myself and my own pleasure don't care if others suffer because of me. I am a nihilist blackpiller nothing matters in this life.
Then go fuck yourself.

Ok then. I ain’t gonna destroy an entire race of people just for a gf. That’s something a foid dictator would do. Not me. I still have some morals despite how much I’ve suffered in life.

Ok then. I ain’t gonna destroy an entire race of people just for a gf. That’s something a foid dictator would do. Not me. I still have some morals despite how much I’ve suffered in life.
I respect you as an user but that sounds cucked

I respect you as an user but that sounds cucked
Nah, not really. Main reason is because many of the brocels on here fit into that race category. Can’t destroy them

Nah, not really. Main reason is because many of the brocels on here fit into that race category. Can’t destroy them
Jfl they would throw you under the bus for a LTB. Never trust a single soul. You are the most important in your life especially as a subhuman you were doomed to suffer and condemned to getting taken advantage of all the time.

@comradespiderman29 thoughts?

@Ci Jey would you?

Jfl they would throw you under the bus for a LTB. Never trust a single soul. You are the most important in your life especially as a subhuman you were doomed to suffer and condemned to getting taken advantage of all the time.
True, but still, 1.5 billion is just so outlandish man. I’m ok with being selfish in many ways, but this is too far for me. I’m also too selfish to ever have kids. I couldn’t stand the thought of supporting those little leeches

True, but still, 1.5 billion is just so outlandish man. I’m ok with being selfish in many ways, but this is too far for me. I’m also too selfish to ever have kids. I couldn’t stand the thought of supporting those little leeches
You're offered to kill 1.5b normshits and you refuse to? Cage! I'd do it even without ascending with the foid. I have no morals left. They were taken from me , stolen by the normies.

You're offered to kill 1.5b normshits and you refuse to? Cage! I'd do it even without ascending with the foid. I have no morals left. They were taken from me , stolen by the normies.
Brutal

the title is worded as if the button doesn't do anything and you yourself have to kill 1.5 billion sandniggers on your own
also kys foid worshipping faggot

the title is worded as if the button doesn't do anything and you yourself have to kill 1.5 billion sandniggers on your own
also kys foid worshipping faggot
Fuck yeah nigga stacy on my dick :smonk: :feelsohh::feelsohh::ahegao:

its so cucked having w0men soldiers.

I have no loyalty but to myself.
But does it have to be a jew...?

I have no loyalty but to myself.
But does it have to be a jew...?
Ur acting as if this toilet is not a 10/10 gigastacy. Jew or not who cares? Shes white passing blue eyes , nice ass pretty face.

Ur acting as if this toilet is not a 10/10 gigastacy. Jew or not who cares? Shes white passing blue eyes , nice ass pretty face.
100% would.

Said the one rejecting the stacy lmao the hypocrisity
Which hypocrisy? You are just racebaiting on hypotetical that will never happen.

Fucking bored faggot.

Mordekaiser mogs me

Mordekaiser mogs me
Would you rather look like sett and be a slayer or bring terror into the heart of normies and look like mordekaiser with ability to 1v1 anyone inside oblivion?